1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

weeehaaa.

a ? about the game . still free or wath ??
"
coffeinfreak написал:
weeehaaa.

a ? about the game . still free or wath ??

Yes, it will be free forever. Only visual cosmetics are for money but thats optional.
only 1 thing to say .. nice game. way better than D3 :D keep up the good work
i didnt read the full 115 pages but someone ever thought how the bloodmagic auras will be managed now? i thought about 60*lvl/5 or anything close to that. would be cool. (60 since of 60% base converted to base life multiplicated and all that stuff.)
Последняя редакция: Therealshotzz. Время: 23 окт. 2013 г., 6:24:57
"
Therealshotzz написал:
i didnt read the full 115 pages but someone ever thought how the bloodmagic auras will be managed now? i thought about 60*lvl/5 or anything close to that. would be cool. (60 since of 60% base converted to base life multiplicated and all that stuff.)

The developers did :) and this stays mystery for only a couple hours from now. They are discussing shooting down the servers and releasing the passive tree @4pm. So we would have 3 hours to preload the patch and have a good time with the tree till launch. Very good!
what a cheap parody, sheeps and uncritical yeah sayers are accusing others with reasonable doubts and for the most part with arguments as whiners :)

this new patch, ggg's behavior and the reactions here from some sheeple reminds me exactly on blizz/d3 just right before the playerbase shrinked massively and players left to play other games like poe, so just think about it :)

- Best Signature Ever -
"
"
jeanpain написал:
Sucess builds was throw to the trash!! Spork build on get nerfs. Farewell MF build spork. This build is now useless! Sad!! Everytime a build reach sucess on game, GGG comes and mess around with all fun!

Spark dual totem build was way more efficient and overpower that other skills.

You can now try other skills rather than yolo spark. As an example ice spear is safer and does cold damage = freeze-chill and it has tons of critical. But you dont use it cause spark is more efficient and overpower.

1st you crying about no build diversity and now you crying cause they are giving it to you.
Spark build was OP thats why was successful.

Yea, and then Ice Spear will be nerfed soon ^^
The Legacy items ruin this patch/release for me. Just why did they have to do that? Rest is awesome, but I simply can't get over it.
"
BestUsernameEver написал:
what a cheap parody, sheeps and uncritical yeah sayers are accusing others with reasonable doubts and for the most part with arguments as whiners :)

this new patch, ggg's behavior and the reactions here from some sheeple reminds me exactly on blizz/d3 just right before the playerbase shrinked massively and players left to play other games like poe, so just think about it :)

I dont think it will shrink even a bit. A ton of new players will come from Steam.
Blizzard sucks, Jay Wilson sucked. Blizzard North was the last good Diablo dev. team.
D3 doesnt even have a quarter of excellent ideas/mechanics this game has.
Found bug in patch notes :

The following Unique items have been nerfed. Using a Divine Orb on an existing version will roll new mods in the new ranges.

Bramblejack: Melee Damage Reflect has been increased. It also now has additional life. A Divine Orb used on an existing copy will only reroll the Melee Damage Reflect.

Doesnt seem like a nerf to me :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация