Cast on Melee Kill

A dev's response would be appreciated! It was in the early patch notes on google docs, but it didn't get into the final one. I really hope this is a mistake, because the gem in its current state is useless.
IGN: MoxajPewPew
Yes, an official response would be nice on why it got changed on TW servers and was in the original patch notes, then didn't make it into game.
Yeah, really hoping this is a mistake/bug. This gem desperately needs a buff. Just the 100% buff alone would finally make it usable.
I am playing iwth it and whirling blades . it is fun. using glacial cascade and storm call as the spells it trigers. hilarious. gonna keep trying combos.
x=== Drew
Последняя редакция: xOx_Andrew_xOx. Время: 25 авг. 2014 г., 4:09:53
Even with 100%, how does a Cast on Melee Kill build end up killing bosses? If all the adds are dead and the boss doesn't make more, that's half your damage disappearing since there's nothing to kill.
Simple. Heavy Strike. :p
"
darkwolf7786 написал:
Even with 100%, how does a Cast on Melee Kill build end up killing bosses? If all the adds are dead and the boss doesn't make more, that's half your damage disappearing since there's nothing to kill.

It's not unheard of to have a single target skill and an AoE skill. I think that the change to 100% will make CoMK usable in late map builds, maybe not ever the "best" choice, but usuable.
Agree to change its trigger rate to 100%. Leveling up the gem will increase the damage effectiveness (from negative to positive).

With such a change, this gem is finally viable. Although it's still a fun build rather than strong one, we at least get fun, right?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If it is fun, someone will make it strong.

Edit: damage effectiveness of skills does not carry over into spells. This is normal. However, if it did, then interesting results happen like via heavy strike but also sad things like cyclone.
Последняя редакция: soul4hdwn. Время: 8 сент. 2014 г., 15:31:03
I have one small qualm with these recent changes to CoMK. The damage scaling that you get is increased Spell damage and not Elemental damage. This means that Detonate Dead's damage will not scale with the damage of CoMK, which is really unfortunate for anyone who was planning on using that ability. Even though I believe that the combination of CoMK and detonate dead can be very powerful on its own, it would be sweet if you could change the bonus damage of the gem to Elemental rather than Spell damage.

My 2 cents.
Последняя редакция: Velt. Время: 11 сент. 2014 г., 21:05:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация