Spectral Throw

And also:
Wiki said
Projectiles travel their slowest when they are at their limit of the range and will therefore cause the maximum number of hits near there. Projectile speed affects the distance but not the effectiveness at which this occurs.
Can someone explain this in other words? I just dont understand how "number of hits" connected with "limit of the range" (turning point)... There should be max 2 hits - forward and back, and 1 - if target stand on the limit of the range (Throw just touch it and then go back).

So can enybody help?
Vipermagi?
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Weapon Range is weapon range. 1h Thrusting swords have a notably longer range (and thus a wider ST Projectile) than Claws do. Just like the Wiki says, based on the weapon's range.
Spectral Throw hits once every 300 milliseconds. Due to how long it takes for ST to return (it slows down, and then accelerates towards the player), it can land three hits if an enemy is standing on the turn-around point.
Thx, Viper.

So then edit it on wiki...
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Either I am dumb and dont understand the game or the gem needs fine tuning.

I am running a ll phys crit st with a 8.38% crit - 1.75 aps - 316 pdps dagger, crown, 6l shav, 65% spellpower shield and 3x enlighten for all offensive auras and even the silly golem to try and push my pew up but the dmg still feels undewhelming compared to the amount of work i put into it.

Skyforth is next on the list, and I'm close, so hopefully the extra herald and +1 link (pcoc) will help the damage.

no mirrored items or anything super fancy.

Still I can't see how a more entry level/less fortunate player would feel about the build.. Straight into EQ or basic coc i guess.

Can't be right you need skyforth and a mirrored dagger to make the build smack a proper punch.
"
Elobi написал:
Either I am dumb and dont understand the game or the gem needs fine tuning.

I am running a ll phys crit st with a 8.38% crit - 1.75 aps - 316 pdps dagger, crown, 6l shav, 65% spellpower shield and 3x enlighten for all offensive auras and even the silly golem to try and push my pew up but the dmg still feels undewhelming compared to the amount of work i put into it.

Skyforth is next on the list, and I'm close, so hopefully the extra herald and +1 link (pcoc) will help the damage.

no mirrored items or anything super fancy.

Still I can't see how a more entry level/less fortunate player would feel about the build.. Straight into EQ or basic coc i guess.

Can't be right you need skyforth and a mirrored dagger to make the build smack a proper punch.

Got news for you bro. Even with a mirrored dagger and skyforth spec throw still sucks. The damage has been completly gutted.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Since 2.3 patch:
1) the skill 'impact' sound effect ignore distance to target. no matter how far hit occurs the sound is 'right in your head'.
2) Seraph ST mtx cause other sound fadeout. Even if there are 50+ seraph projectiles flying around you the sound effect occurs each 350ms (or so). the effect absolutely doesn't match visual 'situation'.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Последняя редакция: a_z0_9. Время: 6 июня 2016 г., 1:38:08
Please increase its dmg scaling, thx
IGN: MinimaLSUXXX
Still sucks ...
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I love this skill. I love throwing 2h swords at things. I know that's not the optimal case scenario to get the most out of Spectral Throw.

Please increase the % base damage that this skill gets. Something close to how Ice Spear was buffed recently, so that this becomes more playable while still not necessarily being Tier 1.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
This skill is so much fun to play.. However, the damage is so inferior compared to other skills. I need like a mirrored dagger to even stand a chance against the big bosses :(

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация