[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

bumpppppp
Currently, i'm extremely happy with it as level 1, it's probably just going to stay like that
hi all,

And thanks a lot pohx for your build, very interesting and your stream is very nice !

but i have one question, i actually died on cruel scepter of god cruel, my char had 2200 hp and 6k+ armor but i died ... i know that i made mistakes and i know why i died but after that i thought about a problem that this build could have.

You dont have any way (with the exeption of flasks) to get back life (no life leech) is it a problem for you ?

sorry for my poor english, i just want to do this build again but i just want to know all tips before doing mistakes again

Thanks !
ign : Popitre
Последняя редакция: popitre. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 11:24:05
"
popitre написал:
hi all,

And thanks a lot pohx for your build, very interesting and your stream is very nice !

but i have one question, i actually died on cruel scepter of god cruel, my char had 2200 hp and 6k+ armor but i died ... i know that i made mistakes and i know why i died but after that i thought about a problem that this build could have.

You dont have any way (with the exeption of flasks) to get back life (no life leech) is it a problem for you ?

sorry for my poor english, i just want to do this build again but i just want to know all tips before doing mistakes again

Thanks !

Nope, not at all

These are my current stats @ Level 84

I'm running tons of Regen, and don't forget that my mana regen is just as effective as my Health regen since I have Mind over Matter, When you hit a mana potion, it's like using an HP potion but a less effective one, However using a mana + Hp potion just makes you regen go crazy. I've been effectively running 74+ Maps and i've had no issue what so ever, Even on NO - REGEN maps I can still play a role with a party due to the unique flask
Thank you ! I didnt understand how mid over matter works so i didnt take it. So a lot of life regen ! Thank you again i will try on my next char.
See you soon on your livestream ;-)
"
Pohx написал:
Currently, i'm extremely happy with it as level 1, it's probably just going to stay like that

Doesn't this mean that you won't be able to have it cast high level molten shell/totem/skellies?
Is the armor granted from a lvl1 molten shell even worth anything?
With the new patch, Yeah. I'm going to remove molten shell and try something else, possibly enduring cry to save some links
"
Pohx написал:
With the new patch, Yeah. I'm going to remove molten shell and try something else, possibly enduring cry to save some links

are you going to keep cast on damage taken ?
"
popitre написал:
"
Pohx написал:

are you going to keep cast on damage taken ?

Yep, the level 1 Decoy/Skelly will still act as an aggro wipe to pull 1 hit off me
should i use cold snap or ethernal knifes as trap on lvl 48? and what lvl should i must be before act 3 :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация