[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

PoHx great guide. I just wanted to know why not use wands over dagger? quick story. I was in normal act 2 when I came across a great wand that had 45 spell damage on it which boosted my lightning and fire trap like crazy. Now that I'm in act 3 cruel at level 51 I cant find a replacement that's better than my wand. And my Int isn't high enough for an upgraded one.
sitting currently at 103 int 107 ste and 181 dex.

are daggers really the way to go with traps?
Daggers boost your crit chance. Also have fun rolling RGG on your wand. ;)
"
Reaper_86 написал:
PoHx great guide. I just wanted to know why not use wands over dagger? quick story. I was in normal act 2 when I came across a great wand that had 45 spell damage on it which boosted my lightning and fire trap like crazy. Now that I'm in act 3 cruel at level 51 I cant find a replacement that's better than my wand. And my Int isn't high enough for an upgraded one.
sitting currently at 103 int 107 ste and 181 dex.

are daggers really the way to go with traps?

Its a nickel one way, 5 pennies the other. Both will work just fine. The advantage of crit mod is that it effects all traps including Bear trap. With my current setup I find +2 fire gems with decent explicit props to be more important than the implicit (whether dagger with crit or a wand with spell dmg). Currently using FT + multi + burning dmg on my dagger with +2 fire gems.

Plus what the guy above me said. Rolling GGR on a wand would be about as painful as pulling my fingernails out......
Последняя редакция: Gorrim. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 16:57:25
I've stopped playing my trapper for now (Lvl 82), but I thought I'd share something you might like to try out Pohx.

Like you, I used to run multi trap EK (I think you do? :P), but then I thought, combining Trap and Remote Mine has it's downsides of the trap being laid down where the mine was whereas with Multiple traps, this isn't really an issue since the trap placement behaves the same way as if you weren't using Remote Mine, only difference is a longest setup time for a much stronger trap.

It might or might not work for you I don't know, I'm a pretty different spec to you (I'm a CI build) and I'm not playing a hardcore league (Domination here) but you should give it a go :)
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Последняя редакция: Kenzorz. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 17:09:08
I bought one of these for 1 chaos:

I'm planning on 5Ling it and giving Lightning warp trap a go. I know the chest is pretty lacking on the survival stats side, but LW scales pretty well with gem level, so I thought I would give it a shot.

If anyone has already tried LW trap in a non crit build and has feedback prior to me dumping a ton of currency into 5Ling this chest please post your findings here.
"
Gorrim написал:
I bought one of these for 1 chaos:

I'm planning on 5Ling it and giving Lightning warp trap a go. I know the chest is pretty lacking on the survival stats side, but LW scales pretty well with gem level, so I thought I would give it a shot.

If anyone has already tried LW trap in a non crit build and has feedback prior to me dumping a ton of currency into 5Ling this chest please post your findings here.

LW trap deals huge amounts of AoE burst and especially in solo play can clear mobs with one multitrap throw, however due to it being lightning damage you can occasionally roll minimum damage too...
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Pohx написал:
First off I would like to say, Thank you ahead of time for going through all the trouble to find the information on the skill gems, I'll definitely throw it into a sub section of the guide if you would like me to.

In terms of leveling gems i'll state the most important ( IMO )

Ethereal Knives ( obtained via Mud flats with shadow )
Fire Trap ( Obtained after hillock on shadow )
Bear Trap ( Early Scion Reward )
Lightning Trap ( brutus Reward, you must buy one of these )
Clarity ( brutus Reward, you must buy one of these )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on when you can't just spam ek and face tank

use Trap on EK to help single target with bear trap,
Lightning trap + Fire trap should be doing all your AoE damage. If your weapon really sucks throw in another Trapped skill gem to help yourself AoE clear, ( Ice Nova is a Good Example )
You'll now have 3 AoE's ( Fire Trap, Ice Nova / Cold Snap, Lightning Trap )
Additionally you'll have 2 Main single target skills ( Bear trap, Ethereal Knives )

Ele Weakness IS your AoE damage curse
Enfeeb is your Defensive Curse
Vuln Isn't really needed, it's more for party play
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you progress further you'll start to pay more and more importance to links, so here is what I did

4 Link = Bear Trap, Added Fire, EK + Trap
3 Link ( Weapon ) +2 Fire Gems, Fire Trap, Multi Trap, Fire Pen
4 Link ( Chest ) Ice Nova, Trap, Lightning Trap, multi Trap

I really didn't use much else while leveling aside from your typical Auras that you'll run. I was also a bit crazy and ran Blood magic Clarity to sustain my mana when it was needed. I hope this helps and remember this is what I used for leveling.

In terms of gear, trappers are extremely easy to satisfy. HP / resists on all gear, Mana regen on your acc's + Hp + Resists if possible.
Make sure your boots roll with Movement Speed, or just buy the unique trapper boots for like 3 Chaos.
Weapon, aim for +2 To gems for leveling, it makes a huge impact.
Shield is going to be an Evasion shield with life + Resists to get maximum benefit off IR
I like to run 1 Bubbling or Seething Flask, 1 Overtime Flask, 1 Quicksilver & 2 Mana pots for end game, early game I would take 3 hp pots Or, 2 Hp pots & a Jade.

Скрытый текст

I hope this information has helped, and sorry for the delayed response!

By all means use whatever you like - I'm entirely grateful for you putting this guide together, and more importantly updating and actually replying to us :)!

I've just hit 28 at the start of Act 3 Normal - I'm farming Sarn now as suggested as I'd rather be overleveled and survive then underleveled at die. My gear is absolutely POO though, as I'm still new to PoE in general, is there a suggested farming spot for rares+? I'm still using some yellows from Act 1 and some shoddy blues because of the +Stats/Perks they give but no were near good enough to keep progressing without the risk of dying in HC.

Any suggestions would be great - I also need to get my head around all these Orbs/Scrolls and how they convert as it seems Choas Orbs are the new SoJs of this world...
Going to Bed, will update in the morning!
What do you think of Divinarius Imperial Skean for this build?
"
Seriously написал:
What do you think of Divinarius Imperial Skean for this build?

It's not bad but it doesn't give you your + to gems that certain weapons would

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация