(Nov 10) Four-hour Party Hardcore Ladder Race

"
Dinin написал:
This is by far the worst event I've ever done for any game. Required to multibox and cheat to even have a chance at the race is the stupidest thing ever. I hope the people boosting and multiboxing get a ban.

Way to reward cheaters.

This is not possible in 0.9.13e.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris написал:
"
Dinin написал:
This is by far the worst event I've ever done for any game. Required to multibox and cheat to even have a chance at the race is the stupidest thing ever. I hope the people boosting and multiboxing get a ban.

Way to reward cheaters.

This is not possible in 0.9.13e.

why? if people want to lose time to solo a party of bots... let them do it... I really think its faster to do it the regular honest way anyway.
Few seconds before being first to level 10 I died to chatters. What a broken retarded boss he is... Freeze me for 3 seconds, i can attack once, freeze me for 3 seconds... Full used 3 medium health potions and survived atleast 20 seconds while I only had to hit him 4-5 times to kill him and i still died lol!
Последняя редакция: Struyk. Время: 9 нояб. 2012 г., 18:25:21
"
"
Tell me more about how OP Marauders are, after despite being the most played class by far (80 Marauders compared with 52 of the 2nd and 3rd most played class), there were 3 Marauders in the top 20.
OK, I promise Ill play mara at least one more time in a race next weekend :)

And so I did :) almost had the top 5 maras in top 10 overall, DDT was just shy. Now back to my more complex challenging class, but less competition so I can actually win sometimes class. (win and win, imo :P)

GG Panda. This was so much better then my practice runs. I literary was in merviels cave with a Lv2 maul that I had to buy from the vendor, still white. Yea I didn't get any good practice in, after several runs dieing early I just gave up practicing. So I'm not upset much with 3rd in class. Tommorows solo, so well see how that changes things, I felt like everyone progressed a little slower and safer today, maybe that will continue tommorow?

As far as luck this time, I could complain, highest IPD was 35% I think, only found 2 brass mauls and bought one from a vendor for 3 total to roll on, if I remember right, and not once did I get speed boots or IAS gloves. Solo the whole way of course. But I got mauls at pretty much every upgrade point, so I wasn't one shotting while I was farming, but I didnt get stuck having to do 5+ hits for ground slam to kill either. Managed two uniques, not overly useful, but did get the move speed amy in late act 2, so thats nice. Had several maps I had to explore the whole thing to get where I needed to be, that western forest, wow man, camp wasn't in normal spot, circled entire map, didn't find it, just missed it sitting in the middle of no where at the bottom part, gained 3 levels looking for it !.! Just crazy! So I guess good/bad, overall average. Was fun, got to say.

Again, gg. See those of you with guts and free time in the solo tommorow.
"
Had several maps I had to explore the whole thing to get where I needed to be, that western forest, wow man, camp wasn't in normal spot, circled entire map, didn't find it, just missed it sitting in the middle of no where at the bottom part, gained 3 levels looking for it !.! Just crazy! So I guess good/bad, overall average. Was fun, got to say.

Know the feeling. Must have wasted 10 minutes or so looking for Alira's camp and more importantly the waypoint. Random maps can be a real witch sometimes, especially when time's of the essence!
I was kinda disapointed of people getting only 35 in 4h... panda did 35 in 3h on that movie... wth happened?
"
Guilherme84 написал:
I was kinda disapointed of people getting only 35 in 4h... panda did 35 in 3h on that movie... wth happened?

Was wondering the same.. I can get 32 in 3 hours but died to chatters this time while i was doing great lol! XP mustve changed or drop rates.
NO Results posted? Buncha slackers! Was watching the leaderboards for awhile from work, and it looked fairly close.

Full Results
http://www.templeofexiles.com/ladder-race/Nov-10-2012HCLadderRush/finalscore

Congrats to Orek on finally hitting that #1 shadow! No more hating on me now :P

Overall the levels look a bit lower than I was expecting on a 4h. Were most people staying in Normal act 2 until the end even with the extra hour?
Последняя редакция: Vondum. Время: 9 нояб. 2012 г., 18:55:35
2nd duelist, got a good lvl 13 weapon (similar to what the 3rd duelist linked), carried my brother a bit, too bad he was a few % away from #1templar
Looking forward to tomorrow
"
Struyk написал:
"
Guilherme84 написал:

Was wondering the same.. I can get 32 in 3 hours but died to chatters this time while i was doing great lol! XP mustve changed or drop rates.

I know... I was expecting at least 37+
sad that I had to gym and couldnt race =(
Did only the lvl 1 trying to kill first boss... killed him in 00:54s but somone killed him like 1-2 seconds faster... I think its due to latency. When the race started for me, probably people near NZL were like 2s already playing (GMT -3) - because I really cant believe people can kill him under 52 sec no matter what class... unless they get like 4x crits

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация