1.0.0e Patch Notes and Bandit Quest Respec

Awesome, great job GGG
DAMNIT I just deleted my ranger because of bandit quests.

oh well. thanks for the change though!
So many people stuck in the past who appear to want this game to fail. So sad.

Bandit respecs are a good addition. Hopefully the cost isn't too ridiculous though.
"
So many people stuck in the past who appear to want this game to fail. So sad.

Bandit respecs are a good addition. Hopefully the cost isn't too ridiculous though.

I dont want the game to fail but I also dont want to see it go further down the softcore road. The game being hard and unforgiving used to be its appeal.

...and you want the cost cheap, sure why not. Respec it all. sheesh
SOTWGUILD.COM
Ah, I can remember that you guys said it would sometime in the future come, that was back somewhere in closed beta. Now it's finally going to be here.

Now I can truly respec from a CI caster to a melee cleaver if I want to(I rather reroll tough because I rather have both.).

Still I'm happy to finally see this long awaited change that could probably have been done earlier but it's difficult to decide a good way to do it and there're far more important priorities ofcourse, *cough* obligatory desync complaint*.

PS: Goddamit, got last week my second desnyc death! Plz fix desync or I will make a thread complaining about! GGG, you've been warned.
I am amazed how the game has changed since closed beta. I must say GGG has did a great job.
"
BisnessPirate написал:
Now I can truly respec from a CI caster to a melee cleaver

ugh. Thats' not a respec, that's a total paradigm shift.

"This hammer has been in my family for generations. It's the exact same hammer that my great-grandfather owned. And in all that time, it's only had 4 new heads and 7 new handles".

I think I might respec my glacial hammer templar into a dual claw ranger summoner. Can I have a free character respec plz? I don't have time to make a whole new character and actually playing the fucking game is too much work.
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
"
Synner написал:
The game being hard and unforgiving used to be its appeal.

To you.
"
Azurafox написал:
"
Synner написал:

To you.

And also apparently, to the developers at one time...

http://www.pathofexile.com/game

The "unforgiving continent of Wraeclast"... where Kraityn forgives you for killing him and is in fact, so apologetic for inconveniencing you, that he gives you a nice stat boost for your trouble.
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
"
Azurafox написал:
"
Synner написал:

To you.

To anybody who should be playing this game.

If you don't want hard and unforgiving, go play Diablo 3 on babby mode. That's what its there fore.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация