[0.10.0] HP/ES Spork Shadow Battle Mage (Twinkle twinkle deadly Sparks!) [Videos included]

Thought I was the only one, but turns out more people come to conclude that this build ain't that great anymore. I hit a wall on act 2 cruel. I'm running only spark+fork+lightning penetration and I have constant mana problems. Also the damage is very random. Should have went with EK instead :/
This was one of the first builds i copied after many fails in closed beta, it was absolutley awesome back then, now it is still pretty good but you really have to tailor it to fit the nerfs in OB. I personally believe that if you copy a build and get an idea of how gear and weapons work with the passives its very easy to depart from copying a build. I now have a build that is based loosely on this theoretical build. You really can use any lightning skill with this, Arc for example is now better than running a spark main... but the spork totem is still a very nice piece to the build. Invalesco's input and putting these builds out is super helpful and awesome but having an understanding of the game and keeping up with changes really helps too.

Also... if you were to keep going with this build i could see it still being pretty good later on as the nerfs hit spork hard but once your gems are into the 60's they are almost the same except spark will not fork and hit the very next enemy, so toss out more or faster sparks. The totem i have is spark+fork+faster casting+FasterProjectiles+Spell Totem, once i get a 6l i will add LMP which i have been leveling alongside these for when that happens.
Последняя редакция: TaRd413. Время: 15 февр. 2013 г., 14:59:48
I just reach Merciless with Arc as my Totem while I spam Spark & with my Zombie/Skeleton Minions, no problem at all for now.

If you had mana issue take more mana nodes instead.

Life on Hit is a good way to keep totems alive as well.
I personally didnt have to much trouble leveling my character ( 68 Spork ) just one of those specs that was LOL I SOLOED the game....

I do have a question, I currently have my Spark to 20%, faster proj 20%, and Fork to 20%

Im getting ready to make my 6L, well purchase in some way or form, what do you think would be the best 6L combo if I were to use GMP ( 20% qua )??
"
s0n0fabish85 написал:
I personally didnt have to much trouble leveling my character ( 68 Spork ) just one of those specs that was LOL I SOLOED the game....

I do have a question, I currently have my Spark to 20%, faster proj 20%, and Fork to 20%

Im getting ready to make my 6L, well purchase in some way or form, what do you think would be the best 6L combo if I were to use GMP ( 20% qua )??

GMP will further lower the damage of spark which will affect the duration of shock status.

I think the best would be:
Spark + Fork/LMP + Faster Casting + Lightning Pen + Increase Crit Damage + Faster Projectile/Life on Hit.
I thought about that also, but with good end game gear, plus more sparks filling the room, without gmp things seem to die rather slowly

So I test it out, and it seems like Im clear rooms (Merc Catacombs) before I even enter them, soooo many sparks...

Keep in mind I have my gems all at 20% quality too, not sure how this is going to do with non Q's, and my cast speed is crazy.
Alot will depend on your mana regen. The support gems you suggested increase the mana cost of spark by a huge amount. The question you need to ask is: Will my mana regen be enough to support the spamming of it?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Is the inner force cluster not worth it if you're only running 2-4 auras? I thought it was good for discipline especially.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
"
heatzz написал:
"
s0n0fabish85 написал:

GMP will further lower the damage of spark which will affect the duration of shock status.

I think the best would be:
Spark + Fork/LMP + Faster Casting + Lightning Pen + Increase Crit Damage + Faster Projectile/Life on Hit.

On another note you said GMP would effect shock? I agree, but, I think it will effect shock in a good way, more sparks bouncing around means more shock chances
Decided to continue with this build :)
Anyway, is there any point leveling spell totem?
The totem seems really nice but it's mostly getting 1shot in Cruel Act III.
The description says that leveling it has no influence on the damage it will be able to take, but I've heard otherwise. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация