EB Frost Templar

"
Thunderbunny написал:
This looked really cool (no pun intended). However, it appears that all the passive details are fracked up. They worked before the wipe and are gone now.

Any chance you can rebuild them?

Yea for sure!

EDIT : Done!
IGN Suojata
Последняя редакция: CNKalmah. Время: 6 дек. 2012 г., 0:29:52
I'm loving the synergy this build has in pve.

To the people asking about PvP: I don't think this will be viable for two reasons. 1. People stack elemental resistances 2. It doesn't have a gap closer ability like leap slam or flicker. Both flicker and leap slam deal physical dmg and wouldn't be augmented with the elemental dmg passives. The lack of block and stun resist would make you easily permastunned.
Последняя редакция: Aerocell. Время: 6 дек. 2012 г., 17:05:21
"
Aerocell написал:

To the people asking about PvP: I don't think this will be viable for two reasons. 1. People stack elemental resistances 2. It doesn't have a gap closer ability like leap slam or flicker. Both flicker and leap slam deal physical dmg and wouldn't be augmented with the elemental dmg passives. The lack of block and stun resist would make you easily permastunned.

Agreeing with the PVP part of your post.

It's actually really fun for PVE, I haven't been playing it too much lately as I made a Chain + Elemental Hit + Elemental Equilibrium templar, much more efficient and fun :D
IGN Suojata
Hey man, first off thanks for the build. I am trying it out right now and I'm level 15 having fun. The main question I have for you is how viable is this in comparison to ice witches with CI. What are the benefits and negatives of picking this over a ice witch?

Another question is how does this build do at 50+

Appreciate the response, thanks!
"
CNKalmah написал:
"
Aerocell написал:

Agreeing with the PVP part of your post.

It's actually really fun for PVE, I haven't been playing it too much lately as I made a Chain + Elemental Hit + Elemental Equilibrium templar, much more efficient and fun :D

Do you a link to that build?
"
rayuken написал:
Hey man, first off thanks for the build. I am trying it out right now and I'm level 15 having fun. The main question I have for you is how viable is this in comparison to ice witches with CI. What are the benefits and negatives of picking this over a ice witch?

Another question is how does this build do at 50+

Appreciate the response, thanks!

Ice witches with CI are subject to getting stunlock, my build has 100%+ Life and is much, much harder to stun. This frees up the amulet slot so that you don't NEED amulet of chayula.

My templar with this build is at level 67. I have no problem at all getting there, my only difficulty was with vaal - but I can't dodge his hammerfist because of my terribad Toshiba laptop :).

The other build I mentioned is in the Templar forum named - "PVE/PVP - Elemental Equilibrium Bow Templar - with Iron Grip / Iron Reflexes."
IGN Suojata
how do u do in maps with something like this?
I had in mind more or less the same build but since I'm really at first arm right now I'll follow yours! As I play, I'll post my question and doubts. In the meantime, just thank you :)
How does Ice Nova work at higher levels? Is it still 2-3 hitting mobs? Oh and do you stop leveling skill gems at some point with this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация