On my Vista 32 bits,

Opera : does not work...
Firefox : does not work...
Chrome : does not work...

Paint : works fine!

Absolutely brilliant!
Последняя редакция: Ubloh. Время: 28 нояб. 2012 г., 8:48:45
Wow, that's one big ass image.
found a little mistake: the background of the central life cluster in the Duelists starting area did not cover the cluster itself, but looks like mirrored and vertically shifted - different from web (and ingame) view.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I'm so ready to finally come back to this awesome game.

Can't wait.
16135x15300px OMg Had to find out how big that is in human so looked up a converter and if put through a 600dpi Hi-Res inkjet it is a reasonable 26.89 x 25.5 in. I for 1 say Cash Shop Send it in tube have it printed on a translucent paper or plastic so I can make it a ceiling light over my gaming desk ( the only place large enough to hang it). GGG FTW
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
Yeah, whoever rendered it fucked up the duelist area a bit, it's pretty noticeable. I want to buy a high quality posted of this from somebody or GGG though. (Very high quality, im not going to pay money for low quality)
Последняя редакция: Xendran. Время: 28 нояб. 2012 г., 11:04:17
"
Xendran написал:
Yeah, whoever rendered it fucked up the duelist area a bit, it's pretty noticeable. I want to buy a high quality posted of this from somebody or GGG though. (Very high quality, im not going to pay money for low quality)

Online printers do a very good job these days. Two years ago I found a hires version of the full Secret of Mana Cover Art, and printed it on a 1.20m poster, high gloss and laminated.
I paid 45€ for it, but it was so worth ist.

Thinking about doing the same thing for this. But the money is tight.
"
grumpi написал:
Had to find out how big that is in human so looked up a converter and if put through a 600dpi Hi-Res inkjet it is a reasonable 26.89 x 25.5 in.

and now imagine: the original picture is set to 72 dpi (screen view based) - this gives it a 'natural' dimension of 224 to 212 inches! :-O (For non-english: more then 30 squaremeters!!!)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee написал:
"
grumpi написал:
Had to find out how big that is in human so looked up a converter and if put through a 600dpi Hi-Res inkjet it is a reasonable 26.89 x 25.5 in.

and now imagine: the original picture is set to 72 dpi (screen view based) - this gives it a 'natural' dimension of 224 to 212 inches! :-O (For non-english: more then 30 squaremeters!!!)

You mean non american. The vast majority of english speaking countries (if not all of them aside from america) use metric.
Последняя редакция: Xendran. Время: 28 нояб. 2012 г., 11:21:28
Having this this as a poster would be great. Downside is.... i don`t think i have a wall big enough to take it on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация