Poll about new Darkness and Wild bundles

If you didn't buy a Darkness or Wild bundle, what was your reason?

I already had microtransactions from the bundles
26612.01%
I did not know about the bundles
28913.05%
I would purchase if I had spare points but don't want to buy points for this
1858.35%
They were too expensive
1416.37%
The bundles were of no interest to me
115652.19%
I plan to purchase later this week
341.53%
I never buy microtransactions
1446.5%
I think that bundles like this could be a good idea but the contents of these two are of no interest to me.
IGN: Noobslayer
THESE bundles were of no interest, but I like the general idea and might purhase others in future.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
If only there was an "If I had the extra spending money I would" option. Also I did not know about these bundles :)
I know I would not use them since I already have the available cosmetics which I prefer most (e.g. Lightning Scorpion instead of Ebony), and those in the packs I would use I already have.

I'd likely be more interested in a pack if it both:
a) Consisted of mostly things I wanted (not something completely in your control) and...
b) Was available when the microtransactions I wanted were added to the store

Like if some oceanic or angelic themed cosmetics were made available in the store at the same time and bunled together, I would get that bundle immediately.
Последняя редакция: Nuro. Время: 6 нояб. 2013 г., 17:46:33
Those particular bundles were of no interest to me. I was really hoping for a discounted stash bundle. It has been far too long since stash tabs were discounted.

I bought $50 worth of points for the stash tabs today. Would have been a lot more happy to do so if they were discounted.
@Chris:

The problem with the bundle in my opinion, is that they are abit too random thematically.
If you were to add "Undead bundle" With all necrotic effects, or "Vampire bundle" with all vampiric effects with other stuff that would fit such, I think they would sell more.

Take this as an example.

Hellfire Bundle
Infernal Weapon
Infernal Footprints
Fiery Visage
Mark of the Phoenix

I think that would have no problems selling.

I think alot of people likes to make specific builds with their own theme. For example, a lightning themed templar player using tempest shield would probably buy lightning footprints, lightning weapons and other lightning themed packs. Same for a LA ranger.

The darkness pack has mixed ebony + necrotic, a pet, horns and demon cleave. However I feel the darkness theme is too spread out. Sure, they may fit the name darkness bundle but... I wont buy it personally due to the horns, pet and cleave.

If the darkness bundle had all ebony effects coupled with demon cleave and something more sinister than the underwhelming horns... I might buy it.

I can only speak for myself, but this is my opinion atleast. If you would create a "Lightning herald" bundle with only lightning themed stuff, I would much more likely buy it. The darkness pack just feels abit too "random chucks".

"
Chris написал:
As an experiment, we added discounted one-week microtransaction bundles - the Darkness Pack and Wild Packs.

We have a good understanding of how many people purchased one bundle or both, but we want to better understand why people purchased neither bundle. If you didn't buy a bundle, please answer the poll to indicate why. Thanks for the feedback!

The answer in my case is simple. I am disabled, on government assistance (disability) and am completely unable to afford any of the bundles or micro-transactions. At the end of the month we have perhaps 5$ or so left that gets saved for emergencies. Our one luxury is internet service.

I did not vote on your poll due to a lack of option for cannot afford. I do not think they are too expensive, nor would they be if I were still able to work.
Yeah, I really like the idea of bundled discounts and I really want to like these two, but for some reason they're just not clicking the "Buy" button for me.

The bundled themes are very cool and I'd really like to see more of these packaged themes as so many of the transactions could work really well together. For example, an "Infernal" bundle with Siege Effect Firestorm, Infernal Weapon Effect, Infernal Footprints and Infernal Scorpion would be cool. Or as iamacyborg said, an Arctic Set. The possibilities are endless and definitely worth experimenting with.

I'm certainly not averse to buying the pretties, but as I said, these two just didn't quite contain the sorts of things I was looking for.
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
wheres the "i make minimum wages and dont currently have disposable incomes" option
Honestly it's too expensive. I know you have to finance the ongoing development and whole game for free, but when the monthly subscription thing got popular with WoW, I promised myself that I would never spend more than 60€ on a game. PoE is acually one of the few games I could somehow reason to invest more - simply because I love the aRPG genre and you seem genuinly nice guys - but I will never ever ever ever invest $27 for a "lightning weapon effect".

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация