1.0.0g Patch Notes

"
Generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

Can someone elaborate what this means, for some reason I can't comprehend this!
Just found Soul Mantle ingame:

There is a message on it.. Read it carefully GGG.
Последняя редакция: nikoon. Время: 7 нояб. 2013 г., 2:37:32
Wait, they changed the Chance mechanism for uniques back in 1.0.0? Thought they changed it with 1.0.0f and now the go back with 1.0.0g. What's the correcht version? Would be nice if someone can provide a link where they say they introduced the shitty version of the mechanic in 1.0.0 :)

thx mates
Where we can loot shav' please ?

I'm playing lowlife in Domination, i can't play maps without shav'.

Piety can loot it ? Domines is really hard in merciless. Don't waste my time please.

Don't make your game more complicated that it already is.
Последняя редакция: KikitheKing. Время: 7 нояб. 2013 г., 2:50:20
"
KikitheKing написал:

Piety can loot it ? Don't waste my time please.

My guess would be Piety or Dominus outside of maps.
"
reboticon написал:
If you want to gate those other items behind maps, that's ok, so long as it's NOT ITEM LEVEL 78. Your "experience change" in 1.0 affected less than 50 people. I counted. How many people run 76 maps on a regular basis? Even if you increased the drop rates of those uniques 1000%, it's still just the rich get richer, and will only drive up prices of said maps for people who continuously get fucked over by your map RNG system. I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

Will people quit playing? I couldn't say. What I can say is that it will most definitely push people out of short term leagues back to standard/hc where lots of people ALREADY HAVE THESE ITEMS. Wish I could crawl around inside your heads to understand what you are thinking.

but i want to drop 10000000 shavs on docks, let meee pleaaaaase q-q

"
Behilim написал:
"
Generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

Can someone elaborate what this means, for some reason I can't comprehend this!

This means you can chance an itemlevel 1 chain belt into an auxium which prior required a ilvl 70+ chain belt.
Последняя редакция: Therealshotzz. Время: 7 нояб. 2013 г., 2:55:16
well my flask is still bugged i dont get armor buff from
"
KikitheKing написал:

Piety can loot it ? Domines is really hard in merciless. Don't waste my time please.

Don't make your game more complicated that it already is.

Dear player,

we want to make the game as easy as possible for you and have no intention to cause you any trouble and waste your time.. You can drop your shav. in locations lvl. 60 and higher which is whole act 3 merciless.. Good luck farming city of Sarn and if you have some problems to find it, we will increase drop rates in future for sure. Our intention is make your gaming experience as smooth as possible.. Have a nice day, Sir!
"
Psyborg написал:
You guys deserve some sort of post-release vacation!! You haven't slowed down one bit, and it's much appreciated!

I couldn't agree more. Your work is highly appreciated, and you deserve a holiday like no one else. :)

Leave the last guy in (sorry last guy in - your time will come) to stand by the servers or whatever is needed to just make this entire machinery work, and go and relax on a beach somewhere. Or something. :)

Thanks for the changes. And woo-hoo! Races! Was just thinking about them a couple a days ago. It's like you read my mind. O_O :)))))
It used to be possible to get Shavronne's from the docks, yet I don't remember witnessing Shavronne's Wrappings showering down over Wraeclast.
I doubt that even the buff to Piety and co will change that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация