[1.0.2] Tri Element Trapper

Is this build still relevant? I know there has been quite a few updates sine then. Wanted to make sure that it would still work well in the newest patch of P.O.E.
This build is definitely still viable after the patch. I started the build just before 1.1 came out and I just killed Merc Piety earlier today. As far as the tree goes, I don't think the wheel of life is worth taking anymore, there are lots of more easily accessible nodes. Maybe go for it at later levels (late 70's or so? I haven't reached that point yet).

Here is what I am currently running at level 68 (85 points). Just the skeleton tree before filling in crit and aura passives.

105 points

Then you can choose what else to get from there. More life from Scion wheel or 8-8-12 by ranger start. Mana, auras, etc.
So I have a document for this build that I could turn into a new guide since we get so many questions about the build.

I played the build to level 72 maps in the domination league and reached level 81. I have a level 80 ek witch in ambush I am thinking of turning into a trapper because while I have a higher tool tip with EK the fun and clear speed is nothing compared to the trapper.

I could also do a self found following the build in Invasion because I know many people question the builds viability in hardcore.
"
nosrek_scirocco написал:
So I have a document for this build that I could turn into a new guide since we get so many questions about the build.

I played the build to level 72 maps in the domination league and reached level 81. I have a level 80 ek witch in ambush I am thinking of turning into a trapper because while I have a higher tool tip with EK the fun and clear speed is nothing compared to the trapper.

I could also do a self found following the build in Invasion because I know many people question the builds viability in hardcore.

I'd really love an updated leveling tree to have an idea when I get EE, MoM, and EB and the like, it would be much appreciated!
Pardon if this has been asked before --

"
Gloves (GRBB) - Ice Nova, Trap, Ele Prolif, Reduced Duration (Level 1)
Boots (GRBB) - Shock Nova (Q20%), Multi Traps, Ele Prolif, Reduced Duration (Level 1)

Why don't we put the Ice Nova in the boots with a cold penetration gem since we're using Deerstalker boots?
"
Hakuryuu написал:
Can someone post new links to the build and progression of passives? It may be just me but the tree is corrupted with lone passives not connected to anything else. Thanks if you can help me out.

+1 please!

I have a noooob question, what you mean when you say chaos? chaos orb?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/869151

Here is the update to the build with the passive tree and some of my own thoughts on links and leveling.
Everthing s great.
Последняя редакция: Petz. Время: 9 сент. 2014 г., 12:16:38
BUMP

Somebody revive this build for 1.3 plox!
Yes please!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация