1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Skill Balance:

Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

I know this suport game had to be nerved (I was the first one to call for it at the suport-gem-forum). But this combined with the 0.250 recast nerv, the damage penalty at low levels of the gem and the increase in taken damage needed to trigger is to much.

For level 1 this means:
- you can use a level 1 frostnova or molten shell. Both do nearly no damage at level 1 allready AND are hurt by 70% less damage from the suport gem which means they do (nearly) no damage
For level 17 this means:
- you must first recive 2520 (wiki) damage before the suported gems trigger. This is far more then most chars have as HP-pool. My chars for example would all be dead looooooong before CODT triggers!

So this suport gem now turns from OP to "usefull for mabye 1% of all players" or UNDERPOWERT!

To make it usefull for lower levels: reduce the damage penalty. A level 1 frostnova is already week. No need to hurt it even more!

To make it usefull for higher levels: reduce the damage-taken. It should trigger BEFORE the chars died! Check your database for the average HP pool at (charlevel needed for gemlevel) and from this 25%.
Sorry, no idear how to explain this in english. I try it :).
At gem level 17 your char must be level 63 (taken from wiki). So filter how much AVERAGE HP chars at level 63 have. Now use 25% of this AVERGE HP as "damage to be taken to trigger".
EXAMPLE numbers: You find out the averge HP pool of level 63 chars is 2000, then CODT should trigger after 500 damage recieved.

TL;TR
- With the new changes CODT is useless for low levels becouse of damage penalty.
- With the old stats CODT is useless for high levels becouse of the insane damage to be taken before trigger.
- You changed it from Overpowert to Underpowert!
STOP NERFING SOLO PLAYERS!!!

What the hell with CWDT?!! How players without top gear can sustain 2500 damage to trigger this gem?! WTF are you doing GGG?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Any chances that next patch will be focused on improving the performance of the game, and the dropping frames ? Also the spikes when seeing stuff for the first time... It really hurts my gameplay, since nemesis maps are really dangerous, and sometimes you can die in 1-2 secs. I have a top-end 2012 PC, and still get insane fps drops/freezing...
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
"
Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

Great patch and thanks for the change on map (as a solo player)

And good change for CODT (playing myself as a melee) which remain a very good support gem.

Read the whole description it's a level requirement restriction and not a gem level !

So For example with only a lvl 4 CODT (lvl 37) you can run :
-Molten lvl 9
-Enduring lvl 6
-Summon squeleton lvl 9

Which is far enough !
Последняя редакция: Kulte2a. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 4:56:38
"
gloobonious написал:
CoDT has been in the game since 3 weeks - so what?
it hasnt been in beta and not testet and its okay like it is now.
there should be builds made around a support gem, but builds enhanced by support gems!

there shouldnt be any gems, which you dont need to level to be best!
and finally the quality counts. I will use that with cold snap, ele prof and molten shell now.

good patch notes!

Wans't tested, I guess that why the first build of the week featured this gem and how that 30 min gamespot video with Chris was him talking about how cool this gem is and how you can control it with leveling/not leveling and how it was cool to automate some of the tasks.

Yup yup, clearly not tested at all.
I just hate the fact that every single time my build gets totally destroyed, I find a new one, to find out it will get destroyed in the next patch. Realloting points doesn't fix my issue either.. I just want to make a build I can rely on. Should be time for that, game is released.
Последняя редакция: Insert_Pixels. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 4:57:26
"
Chris написал:

• A checkbox has been added to allow Guild Chat to be hidden.

Thank fucking jeebsus... This makes me happy panda.

"
Chris написал:

• All quest rewards are now 0% quality, not just skill gems.

What da fack...?
GGG - Why you no?
Последняя редакция: JoannaDark. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 4:57:22
"
Kulte2a написал:
"

Great patch and thanks for the change on map (as a solo player)

And good change for CWDT (playing myself as a melee) which remain a very good support gem.

Read the whole description it's a level requirement restriction and not a gem level !

So For example with only a lvl 4 CWDT (lvl 37) you can run :
-Molten lvl 9
-Enduring lvl 6
-Summon squeleton lvl 9

Which is far enough !

lol if u think thats far enough haha
ill use lvl 17-19
life leech
devouring totem
flammebility
enduring cry
molten shell
faster cast

now iam foced to buy new quality gems of every type? or delvl em all with scouring orbs?
or lvl up codt to get a procc when iam close to dying?
hilarious changes are hilarious i guess
"
ofcorpse написал:
"

Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

Will this improve my FPS by any chance or make it worse?

There is no point in buying cosmetic items when my game looks like this
Скрытый текст
texture_quality 10 and custom resolution

And I still get mean FPS spikes.

I really don't feel like buying a new computer/parts just to maybe get rid of my FPS issues with Path of Exile when I can play pretty much any other game just fine.

LOL looks like you need to upgrade your computer
IGN @Holy_Freeze @Ragnar
Thanks for that Cast when Damage Taken nerf, do you expect me to use 15 scourings on all the gems I had linked to it? If you're going to force us to level it at least make it less horrible at high levels.
Последняя редакция: Nycro. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 5:01:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация