Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

Mors has about 1K Str right now on Nemesis - that SS is from the previous passive tree that allowed you to net more strength which he explains in his OP.

I've been playing this build lately and it is 100% viable.... if you have 500 STR @ 80, the problem is your gear. I'm 71 and already have 800 STR!
Nice guide Mors. 913 Strength still at lvl 74.
Freezpulse dps is sitting at 1.1k-ish atm with 5l FP-BM-LifeLeech-GMP-IronWIll. HP is below average (5.2k)
I personally find it difficult to crit since crit is like one of the essential part for freezpulse. Currently has 22% chance to crit with FP.
do you think it's recommended to go dual wand or perhaps divinarius?

With high cold dmg from FP multiplied by Iron Will, I still find it difficult to burst a cold res mobs with only frostbite.
Последняя редакция: Looteusmaximum. Время: 20 нояб. 2013 г., 5:01:36
Sup MorsLordOfTheSLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,I'm thinking of taking up this build on the garena server live in about 13 hours, I was wondering whether you changed the use of aura, like did you stop using purity cos of the nerfs and did you change to purity of each element based on map situation or did you change to determination etc. Also, I was wondering why elemental adaptation was picked, is the 2% to max resist really that important?
Thanks, hope you reply. Btw. love watching you and nugi level tgt haha.
HC ign : AiiDuuVTwo / TwoErectedPenises / AnalRapeMarauder
Just curious how this sort of build would work with fireball instead of FP? Could be pretty nice alternative to the CI build.
IGN: Minnevaan / Smacktrick (either works)
Tried his build , quite fun and tanky

If any1 is interested in a fast try , selling those:

freezing pulse 20%q and iron will 8% Q

DOON : 9 EX BO ( near pefrect on stregth n cast speed_)
shield : 2EX
belt : 2EX
fp: 1EX
iron will: 8 GCP

ign: itsrainingtitties

Последняя редакция: pawnstar. Время: 27 нояб. 2013 г., 7:37:31
Having a beast of a time finding a good amulet, any pointers?
IGN : Reamus
"
kaws написал:
Mors has about 1K Str right now on Nemesis - that SS is from the previous passive tree that allowed you to net more strength which he explains in his OP.

I've been playing this build lately and it is 100% viable.... if you have 500 STR @ 80, the problem is your gear. I'm 71 and already have 800 STR!

The concept of the build is solid, BUT you need a shitload of Strength to really make it work! IMO that's why Mors has not switched yet.
Would love if you could update the thread, and put in ur current gear etc dps and stuff like that.

Very nice guide.!
ign : HashTagKaka
"
yangcliu2 написал:
he has 1500 because he has gear that hes paid a fortune for, ie: 5000 alts on a white glorious plate.

if you dont have the money to do it, dont even try.

Also - i did mean 500 passives by lvl 80. this means you need 1000 from gear.

thats almost more than 100 per piece of gear if u were to get every piece with STR.

now go to poexyz and see how easy it is to find pieces with that, now add on the mandatory double/tri res and HP.

he doestn even explain how he got the 1500 str.

he even posts that the optimal, now defunct scion full STR build only nets around 660 str from passives.

tahts 900 away from his 1550 str in the screenshot. assuming EVERY SINGLE piece of armor gives him STR, he needs 100 STR from every piece. so wheres that even come from? the armor he listed gives ~42 str... so.......wheres the missing str?

EDIT: really though, selling Doon Cuebiyari on Nemesis

Selling the worst possible rolls Doon at that ;).

The previous passive tree maximum attainable strength was 960. 8 pieces of gear with 50 str, Neck with 120 and belt with 85 = 1565 str (those are all max rolls).

You can of course get rings with all attributes, so top possible is ~1605, again on the old tree. This is useless math at the moment so I didn't feel the need to burden people with how I got it, though the picture is a nice eye catcher for that "wow" effect.

I welcome criticism of my build, or my posts, but haste makes waste my friend. You cannot buy
"
yangcliu2 написал:
now add on the mandatory double/tri res and HP."

gear because the strength roll is a suffix, and occupies the same slot on gear as resists. Are you going to overnight get the gear that I do? Of course not. Are there "better" builds out there with a cheaper gear check to function? Absolutely. I never said this was anything other than an endgame build.

As for the scion defunct build, thats an approximation of what the old build was. And it
(the offensive version of my build) still functions in the game today, but you are required to be a Scion to do it.

You have to realize not everyone plays like Kripp, or needs to have his or her build approved by him for the build to work in Path of Exile. My objective is not to demolish the screen in one hit, because your chance of dying on that character is exponentially higher than it is on most of my characters that I've made in PoE. This isn't a criticism of Kripp, we have different play styles and I Truly enjoy seeing where he takes things.

But I find it somewhat difficult to take criticism from someone who has a character named niKripp as a main.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Nice guide Mors. 913 Strength still at lvl 74.
Freezpulse dps is sitting at 1.1k-ish atm with 5l FP-BM-LifeLeech-GMP-IronWIll. HP is below average (5.2k)
I personally find it difficult to crit since crit is like one of the essential part for freezpulse. Currently has 22% chance to crit with FP.
do you think it's recommended to go dual wand or perhaps divinarius?

With high cold dmg from FP multiplied by Iron Will, I still find it difficult to burst a cold res mobs with only frostbite.

You will always have that problem with any elemental damage build. The only way this game functions is having all resist on a majority of mobds. Mobs without that or resist cold I can one shot in maps without a crit.

Its a serious flaw in the game, but I see no way around it

"
lovingteatssince1995 написал:
Sup MorsLordOfTheSLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,I'm thinking of taking up this build on the garena server live in about 13 hours, I was wondering whether you changed the use of aura, like did you stop using purity cos of the nerfs and did you change to purity of each element based on map situation or did you change to determination etc. Also, I was wondering why elemental adaptation was picked, is the 2% to max resist really that important?
Thanks, hope you reply. Btw. love watching you and nugi level tgt haha.

2% to max resist is incredibly strong. Its be no means required, but even without the math, GGG has nerfed +to maximum resists at almost every major patch since the release of open beta. But so the math is percentage based.

Going from 75% resist (IE you take 25% damage) to 77% resist (you take 23% damage)

23\ 25 = .92, which means that its an 8% reduction in all elemental damage. You can see why having 5% node + 5% on purity was imbalanced. 25% damage taken vs 15% damage taken is a 40% reduction in damage taken.

"
Smacktrick написал:
Just curious how this sort of build would work with fireball instead of FP? Could be pretty nice alternative to the CI build.

It absolutely could, and I'm hoping to see some other types out there. It might be that there is a skill better than mine that I haven't thought of, and someone will show us all how to do it.

"
Andromansis написал:
Having a beast of a time finding a good amulet, any pointers?

Astramentis, first and always.

"
kungkaka написал:
Would love if you could update the thread, and put in ur current gear etc dps and stuff like that.

Very nice guide.!

done.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация