FleepQc's Righteous Fire build

I think this build is viable hc lvl 60-70

What happens is you simply get 7-8 endurance charges at this point.
I think in the low levels you want to play something else, atleast until you get Saffell's Frame.
The value of this is 2-3 exaltes on softcore atm.

The problem with this shield is that it cant block attacks, so to survive physical attacks I opted to go for Immortal call and alot of endurance charges for "panic" situations.
Also really tough monsters (mostly spellcasters) is hard when you run out of ruby flask. Since you cant kill them with Molten shell :p
But indeed a godly build for tanking in group setting.

I use abilities:
Molten shell, Rightous fire, flameability, Enduring cry, Leap slam, Immortals call.
Auras:
Purity, Vitality, Determination.

Последняя редакция: Harmster. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 1:08:23
What works on this?

Increased spell damage?
Increased fire damage?
Increased burn damage?
Increased area of effect passives?
Increased area of effective damage passives?

Obviously, the best damage bit here is increased life

How big is the radius roughly?
"
Angelus359 написал:
What works on this?

Increased spell damage?
Increased fire damage?
Increased burn damage?
Increased area of effect passives?
Increased area of effective damage passives?

Obviously, the best damage bit here is increased life

How big is the radius roughly?

only these:

Increased burn damage - increasing damage to yourself too.
Increased area of effect passives.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
I think you guys are too focused on completely negating the effect of Righteous Fire, which shouldn't be the point. In the build of the week video the guy gets plenty of dmg from the burn, but is still able to kill enemies pretty fast while having time to control his life and stay out of danger.

Problem with this focus is that it takes near perfect stats. 90% fire resist and 10% life regen is way too high guys.

So what I wonder is how this build can do at mid level, without such perfect gear and stats. The way I see it it's not very hard to achieve 83% fire resist (passive + purity) and around 5% life regen. That would mean around 12% damage per second, so you would have like 9 seconds before getting to 1 hp. 9 seconds without any leech and flask seems all right. As long as you have high enough hp for the area you are playing, you should be able to clear everything in that time, while still being able to use flasks.

So my question is, if I can achieve this at around level 40/50, with let's say 2K hp (1k DPS), will I be able to play through game content well enough?

I would also consider using some AoE attack with Life Gain on Hit or some high dmg spell with life leech + spell damage bonus for some leeching, making sure I only get the 12% damage per second after I clear the mobs. That should work right?

Thanks.
Would Life Leech work with Righteous Fire? That'd more than compensate for the self-damage if you hit enough mobs no? I tried it with a tank char I have but since I didn't really spec for it I couldn't tell if it made much difference.
I don't think life leech works with Righteous. But you get 30%+ spell damage bonus while burning, so you can try for a high dmg spell and leech from there. Or, since spell damage could be low given the circunstances (you will need to spec highky in the tanky side), Cleave with Life Gain on Hit should work well too.

I have a ring with 47% fire resist ill let go for a chaos!! Im extremely intrigued by this build. I found a unique chest that made you immune to ignite amd sadly i still took damage!!!
It's just a thought, but why not grab Zealot's Oath and the Energy Shield buffs in the center? RF Burns through your shields, but the damage is based off of maximum life This would allow you to increase your HP pool without increasing the damage to yourself, as well as making it easier to close the gap with Static HP/Second Life Regen items.
Less HP= less DPS. Less DPS= more hits by enemies )
"
Bokich написал:
Less HP= less DPS. Less DPS= more hits by enemies )

Absolutely, I get that. But Stability is important to, or else you are constantly having to micromanage Ruby and Life Flasks.

Also, at lower levels, the +10 Life on kill node helps, respec it later when 10 life is a drop in the bucket and your life regen is where it needs to be, but it gives you more stability when melee mobs have ranged support and makes RF viable as a relatively safe attack around level 25. You just have to douse between groups.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация