Wolverine - Dual Claw CI-GR-VP-(IR/noIR) Build

"
Vold316 написал:
I started 3 days ago with a no-IR build, at level 32 at the moment.
It will take me a few days to get to 70.

At what point do you get rid of mana potions? and how?

Also, why do you skip a bunch of one-hand and dual-wield passives at the start of the shadow area?
Последняя редакция: fireblanket. Время: 27 дек. 2012 г., 20:38:10
"
fireblanket написал:
"
Vold316 написал:
I started 3 days ago with a no-IR build, at level 32 at the moment.
It will take me a few days to get to 70.

At what point do you get rid of mana potions? and how?

Also, why do you skip a bunch of one-hand and dual-wield passives at the start of the shadow area?

As soon as you obtain enough mana leech and physical dps you will not depend on mana potions (After merciless probably).

I skiped one handed because those nodes won't help me at all. And i skiped those 3 DW nodes because i need more passives to obtain everything else, although, after level 70 i may take the one that gives 12% additional attack speed, for that i will have to take as well one node of 2% block chance.

/edit: I was wrong about the One-handed nodes, thanks fireblanket for pointing that out! :D
"The harder the game, the better."
Последняя редакция: Vold316. Время: 28 дек. 2012 г., 7:40:09
I started a Shafow some days ago thinking about using a similar build.

This one: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAA9sMjQ1JDkgQexEvEVARlh4aKCoqOCsKLL8wVDvhPydAVUPSRwZTNV9qbPZtGW1sbqpvV3WKf8aH24hri3qP-plXmZqaeJu1oqOmf6crrR6uk7GztMW1SLb3u9a-OsEAwcXB88LswzrDbcpK1AXbGtvn3Uji9-OE62PsGO1B9Uv_kw==

I dont like the Iron Reflexes idea, this build shines on 1 on 1 fight and with IR you reduces this potecial to increase your ability to fight multiple enemies.

As someone said, dont know also why you skipped the one-hand nodes from the start, theyre very good. I mean, if you had to skip them to take IR it makes sense.

Another thing i need to think about is what itens\skills to use.

My fist idea was something like this:

Double Strike > DMG on Max Health > Life Leech > Crit Chance > Crit Multiplier > Faster Strikes
Blood Rage
Totem > Warlords Mark
Discipline (if using Volls Protector (200% crit chance))
Hatred (for increased DMG and another DMG tyoe)
Fliker Strike or WW Blades (Fliker for another ofencive option or WW for mobility)

2 Essentia Sanguis would be good, as they fix the problems of Dual Wielding giving you some Energy Shield and Block.

Volls Protector is good too, as this builds crits quite frequently keeping 4 power chargers would be easy. On the other side it fucks with your energy shield, making you use Discipline and gives Armor, which is good for fighting lots of small mobs but its not the main focus of the build.

Carnage Heart is a dangerous but powerfull option too. It reduces our buffer but increases ou r regen, with enough ES it can be used to great results.

I just throwed in some ideas i had to add something to the discussion. =)
Thanks Yuping.

"
One-Handed passives will work with Dual Wielding. These passives will affect any weapon type that is one-handed. See Melee Skill for information on what skills can be used with what weapons.
(Wiki)

I didn't know that, i'll probably take the first ones at least.
Последняя редакция: Vold316. Время: 28 дек. 2012 г., 6:59:54
Modified the no-IR build. Thanks Fireblanket and Yuping. :D

+Accuracy (24%)
+Attack Speed 4%
+22%PHYDMG
+2%Block
+8%Evasion
+6%ES
-1FrenzyCharge
-Crit Chance (35%)
-10DEX
Последняя редакция: Vold316. Время: 28 дек. 2012 г., 7:44:48
Planning on helping kraytin 2 or 3 times (16 or 24 resist all), pretty good deal.
What do you plan to use for AoE damage?

It seems like Lightning Strike is the only option for claws.
TBH, i didn't think on that, because i'm not planning to use LS. Instead i'm going to use Whirling Blades will. Probably if i do not have enough damage, i will be in troubles after level 60.
Последняя редакция: Vold316. Время: 28 дек. 2012 г., 21:23:09
"
Vold316 написал:
Planning on helping kraytin 2 or 3 times (16 or 24 resist all), pretty good deal.

Kill them all, 3 skill points > 24 resists.

For AoE you can use Whirling Blades, its not optimal but its usable, 3-5 casts can clear a bunch of mobs. Or just Fliker Strike like crazy, as you will be killing weak mobs in 1 hit and getting Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage.
Even though it doesn't scale well, Fire Trap comes in handy to help clear groups when using Whirling Blades as your main AoE. The burning area effect doesn't stack so just throw one at each end of the first WB pass. Nice thing is that since you keep WB'ing back and forth through the mobs, they don't leave the burning area so you get full effects of the burn.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация