Season Five, Event 12: 1 Hour Descent

"
Deretto написал:
Seeing as you don't keep anything you find, it'd make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a descent where nothing but uniques dropped since you don't keep them.
I meant in comparison to season 4's descent races, same goes for the number of enchanted/rare mobs, hit probably 3 times what I used to see in season 4 :O
Are the dungeon layouts always the same in descent? I feel I spend a lot of time wandering to dead ends not killing a thing.
"
LeontheCatMule написал:
Are the dungeon layouts always the same in descent? I feel I spend a lot of time wandering to dead ends not killing a thing.

No, but the overall direction from entrance to exit is.
"
LeontheCatMule написал:

Same here, in the monkeys level I've ran into dead ends 4 times, justs didn't make the 15 mark :( :(

pretty decent axe dropped 3 minutes before the end. i was 10 minutes late in starting too, so i imagine i couldve gotten to like lvl 18 or 20
So we dont get to keep the loot from this event?
first descent ever got to lvl 14 almost 15 ^_^ was in simian cave almost ripped like 4 times but my second sucessful race was pretty awesome cant wait glad i randomly woke up and saw this one was happening
one shotting everything
got one shot by dischargers
pretty fucked up

Decent gear except for average weapons and lvl 18+ white 2h weapons refusing to drop again. Still somehow held top 5 until my zone density died off after the skeleton area at which point i fell way behind. Those chest improvements help but the mode is still way too dependant on monster rng.

All of the bosses dropped multiple rares this time round, not sure if theyve had their drops improved or i just got a crazy string of rng. Too bad none of them were godly weapons.

Desync was constant and absolutely terrible. Same old!

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao

I'm so bad at multitasking that I have to either stop and manage my gear/inventory or I would make some silly mistakes. Like this time, I totally forgot my helm and gloves were awful, and didn't use the alch/chaos I still had in my bag.

Still, broke my personal record and stepped into temple area. Though I made a stupid mistake in the last couple minutes by upgrading all my flasks at once so I had 0 flask charges. Not that it would make a difference in ranking, but I'd be much happier if I could get to 21 and get that extra point!
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Последняя редакция: minus4. Время: 18 нояб. 2013 г., 7:11:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация