ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

My scion reached level 80 now. This is my gear so far:

Скрытый текст

What should I change next? I know my 5l armor sucks but can't afford a better one or even a 6l.
Stats are about 3,5k hp, 6k dps with auras, 950 mana left, fire-,lighres 75, cold about 50 but have new gloves when i finally get the right colours.

Great guide btw :)
are there any videos of high level maps done with the build?
Been using this build for a while, decided to try it when looking for a map viable build because I had a 20 quality EK sitting in my stash. I can solo most maps, though this build isn't very helpful to parties I have been in (too low DPS in parties). With the addition of the mings I can now do bosses such as the spinner of false hope in jungle valley without too much difficulty.

current gear

quite a few useless stats, but it works ok.
your guide inspired me what we could probably call a variant of your build

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB2E0IZ5Sg2mJodPnoV-H5ZSHDkNa31ttZLaixkIMJRnG0DJMn3FcelKw_n3t4uhzcUEKMNlVLJpVte_F2f8aIQoIe2wvyHRGWJ6labSQ8p1xJUZ2j_KsOSJ2qYqzWnXDVXfJwUud0YeLe9ujWwfNtGaIu8-oWv4fbzeoFtdQj3ajGojBxS3g6QqKjb57KShmGUUwgnOKATDJ9W0GHtz7-CudjiPHyRTrhplcxnsM6Vi2sfw==

gear wise i started amassing some

"

do you think i will have enough mana to sustain ek, and aa ?

not sure yet as my character is only lvl 39 ... your thoughts ?

working on the links while levelling the new char with the fuses/jewelers/chroms i find

still looking for a 2nd ring similar to the first one.

also working on the gems atm
planning
ek-life leech-faster projectiles-added fire damage-faster cast-empower (also thinking about enhance and iron grip, all i know is i will probably not be able to get a no blue roll on this armour it is the reason why i am planning to use the faster cast)
Последняя редакция: nomis01. Время: 3 марта 2014 г., 19:42:57
any chance of showing an updated skill tree post patch please :)
"
prv_pile написал:
any chance of showing an updated skill tree post patch please :)

^ I'm with him, please update It to the new tree. I would love to do this build In the new league.
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
i think this build won't be much different after the vaal patch
I don't know if it's the same for anyone else but the skill trees aren't showing where are all the points are. Looks like it's glitched?
I'm having the same problem as Djmikelyn linked passive tree doesn't show all the nodes.
The linked passive tree is broken as of the 1.1.0b patch today.. It will have to be rebuilt. I think ZiggyD is busy streaming/planning something else at the moment.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация