Feels Elemental Bow Build - How to deal with Elemental Reflect and farm really fast

I do agree that 31% ED is not a huge gain but it it better then 6% IAS by considerable amount. Although Projectile Damage i think will be better then both of them.

I don't mean this in any negative way. This build over all is great but not very optimized. I have to theorycraft this a bit on paper to be 100% sure and find the exact values but i think there are definite break points in game where Higher IAS%, Lower ED% and higher Projectile Damage% would produce much better over all result compared to both Templar/Ranger version of the current build.

What dose this actually mean? I think starting as a ranger and not going to the Templar side for ED% but rather picking more projectile Damage and Attack Speed on the ranger side will be better. (again i have to theory craft this to find the exact values)

Did you ever reach that conclusion as well?
"
lllll8lllll написал:
I do agree that 31% ED is not a huge gain but it it better then 6% IAS by considerable amount. Although Projectile Damage i think will be better then both of them.

I don't mean this in any negative way. This build over all is great but not very optimized. I have to theorycraft this a bit on paper to be 100% sure and find the exact values but i think there are definite break points in game where Higher IAS%, Lower ED% and higher Projectile Damage% would produce much better over all result compared to both Templar/Ranger version of the current build.

What dose this actually mean? I think starting as a ranger and not going to the Templar side for ED% but rather picking more projectile Damage and Attack Speed on the ranger side will be better. (again i have to theory craft this to find the exact values)

Did you ever reach that conclusion as well?

What you are saying definitely makes sense, but one thing to consider as this build in its current state (with good gear) really does not have a problem with the damage side of things.

I think it would be a better idea to find away to increase survivability, especially considering act 3's attempt to bring more challenge to ranged characters.

You also might find that ranger becomes superior to Templar due to characters gaining more levels allowing ranger to pop into the Templar tree whereas the rangers side of the tree seems a bit more dry unless you heavily invest in it.

All in all, your build is more effective for the games current state assuming you havent hit a hard break point where damage is not so much of an issue anymore.
IGN: Feels

Hi,

why you dunt skill in Alchemist?
"
nexus138 написал:

Hi,

why you dunt skill in Alchemist?

the link that says complete build contains the passive skill points that require the build to be complete... there are still unspent points left so it's personal preference.
They will rework on chain and diamond. Probably they will nerf them. R.I.P. '' Feels Build''
How did you deal with the mana shortages at early levels (1 - 35)? I find my self so mana starved, is it best just to hold out until you have enough life and get blood magic? Or shall i put few points into mana to wait?
"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!" - Walter White
"
Vulpen написал:
How did you deal with the mana shortages at early levels (1 - 35)? I find my self so mana starved, is it best just to hold out until you have enough life and get blood magic? Or shall i put few points into mana to wait?

Dont be afraid to get BM early (unless you are on HC) otherwise just grab a mana ring and alt it a couple times.
"
Vulpen написал:

You will find 3 mana nodes while going to vaal pack way. I opened them and they gave like %30-40 maximum mana. So don't be afraid to improve your mana pool. You will just refund them after bm.
Hi Feels! ^^ I have a few things to point out that I'm confused with. These are all looking at your "Finished Build" skill-tree.
1. You spend four points to get 15% all resistances from Diamond skin... but there are three 6% all resistance nodes along your paths. Why not spend 1 less skill point and get 3% more all res?
2. You spend four points at the very top left by the Templar starting area to get 26% max life. Why not just grab four of the 8% nodes along your path that you didn't get for 32% max life instead?
3. You spend four points by Blood Magic to get +30 Dexterity and +50% accuracy. With my sub-par gear, this much accuracy gets me 4% increased chance to hit, so for you I would guess it's 3% or less. If you were to spend those four points to get Perfect Aim at the Ranger starting area, you would still get 12% accuracy and 20 Dexterity, and would also get 21% increased projectile damage (not physical damage). This would be a massive increase to DPS (including miss chance) for the exact same investment, wouldn't it?
4. You spend five points at the right side of the Ranger starting area to get Deadly Draw, which is 14% critical strike damage per point. Is it really worth spending 5 points on instead of getting, say, 40% more life? You said that there is no problem with damage on this build, and it would be a good choice to try and increase survivability. Would these five points be the best ones to sacrifice for more survivability?

Level 78 Build

Thanks for the great guide! <3
In-Game-Name: Lezli
Последняя редакция: Lezli. Время: 19 янв. 2013 г., 13:11:59
"
Lezli написал:
Hi Feels! ^^ I have a few things to point out that I'm confused with. These are all looking at your "Finished Build" skill-tree.
1. You spend four points to get 15% all resistances from Diamond skin... but there are three 6% all resistance nodes along your paths. Why not spend 1 less skill point and get 3% more all res?
2. You spend four points at the very top left by the Templar starting area to get 26% max life. Why not just grab four of the 8% nodes along your path that you didn't get for 32% max life instead?
3. You spend four points by Blood Magic to get +30 Dexterity and +50% accuracy. With my sub-par gear, this much accuracy gets me 4% increased chance to hit, so for you I would guess it's 3% or less. If you were to spend those four points to get Perfect Aim at the Ranger starting area, you would still get 12% accuracy and 20 Dexterity, and would also get 21% increased projectile damage (not physical damage). This would be a massive increase to DPS (including miss chance) for the exact same investment, wouldn't it?
4. You spend five points at the right side of the Ranger starting area to get Deadly Draw, which is 14% critical strike damage per point. Is it really worth spending 5 points on instead of getting, say, 40% more life? You said that there is no problem with damage on this build, and it would be a good choice to try and increase survivability. Would these five points be the best ones to sacrifice for more survivability?

Level 78 Build

Thanks for the great guide! <3

Yup, everything you say is correct (obviously the crit damage is more of a personal preference) but all of the other things are clear mistakes in the build. I honestly havent been working on this build at all but thanks for pointing it out.

I will update the thread.
Последняя редакция: analdischarge. Время: 19 янв. 2013 г., 14:04:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация