Feels Elemental Bow Build - How to deal with Elemental Reflect and farm really fast

Do you recommend Hatred for this build? I picked it up instead of Lightning Arrow, and then realized I was stupid and bought Lightning Arrow, but now I realize also that Hatred consumes a lot of my mana and seems to hinder my ability to do AoE damage. Should I leave Hatred gemmed for boss fights or just forget it exists?
Hey Feels!

thats my current skillbuild.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBr-sB0fT4okDEotwVq9Kn1P7IoaQbARn-FfD5Y73mPs9RRzB8nyd_K3fXdEEUdcHYDq1DnBjbdPGeuedUJP3VANaKIWBAoAUt704otWBLeu907W_yOdSgnw==

and thats what i try to get :s dunno if its good

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAr-sB0fT4okDEotwVq9Kn1P7IoaQQLeHbbz0bARn-FfD5Y73mPs9RRzB8fyt313RBFHXnVCT91QDB2A6tQ5wY23Txnrlv8jnUoJ8hYECg704otWCIYVKfy1YEMgmGYDpS1opW-t1GY6f8Tqcw974UIFBHns3SIVcN2WFqHqgY8i-53e8ONuiHKQHnWK94DalutfJuqjJ-rpNs9oLkkBFz4feIX6oF-aOKmybo1s3qBbUM8qXLNj2IaxnX53Rh4ofbFr8x-nb3yqmquKp_hxk_JwPbAMwppaZXOuGI8Z8n

what do u say? :D

mfg Enrayze

p.s i have 5 points to reskill right now
Последняя редакция: Enrayze. Время: 29 янв. 2013 г., 9:44:23
"
Hello All! So as a satisfied level 30 ranger following this elemental build, I have but one observation that came across while I was dungeon creeping in the depths of Wraeclast:

Some Monsters, under the hp bar, seem to display "immune to elemental". I recall it was a skeleton mage of some sort. So I was wondering, since I didn't see "monsters immune to elemental" under the CONS of this guide, how does this build deal with such monsters?

Help would be much appreciated! Thanks =]

I haven't seen any "immune to elemental" mobs at all but have seen some "resists elemental damage" ones. I am level 41 and this has been a non-issue. Every shot does some physical damage as well as the elemental damage, so while the elemental damage portion may be reduced, the physical damage is still hitting them. It might take a few more shots, but it will work. There's always Poison Arrow to lay down some Chaos damage on the resistant to elements mobs too.
So can anyone link some rares or uniques that we must aim for ?

The ones that OP linked don't show up anymore.
I found this build after comparing a lot with Nugiyen's build and I have to say, though not optimized, is really fun and efficient.

I just have a question for OP or anyone else that has/is currently running this build on HC.
Have any of you run into any problems running Grace, Wrath and Anger on HC considering that this build is focused around Blood Magic?

Have you guys chosen to not run these Auras?

Do you choose to max these Auras or do you leave them at a certain level?

EDIT:

"
Lezli написал:
Hi Feels! ^^ I have a few things to point out that I'm confused with. These are all looking at your "Finished Build" skill-tree.
1. You spend four points to get 15% all resistances from Diamond skin... but there are three 6% all resistance nodes along your paths. Why not spend 1 less skill point and get 3% more all res?
2. You spend four points at the very top left by the Templar starting area to get 26% max life. Why not just grab four of the 8% nodes along your path that you didn't get for 32% max life instead?
3. You spend four points by Blood Magic to get +30 Dexterity and +50% accuracy. With my sub-par gear, this much accuracy gets me 4% increased chance to hit, so for you I would guess it's 3% or less. If you were to spend those four points to get Perfect Aim at the Ranger starting area, you would still get 12% accuracy and 20 Dexterity, and would also get 21% increased projectile damage (not physical damage). This would be a massive increase to DPS (including miss chance) for the exact same investment, wouldn't it?
4. You spend five points at the right side of the Ranger starting area to get Deadly Draw, which is 14% critical strike damage per point. Is it really worth spending 5 points on instead of getting, say, 40% more life? You said that there is no problem with damage on this build, and it would be a good choice to try and increase survivability. Would these five points be the best ones to sacrifice for more survivability?

Level 78 Build

Thanks for the great guide! <3

I have been using the changes that Lezli has provided.
Последняя редакция: swago. Время: 29 янв. 2013 г., 19:34:09
For anyone still running this build: what do you guys opt for in the quest "Deal with the Bandits"?
Guys, i do NOT want to use blood magic.

This is my build for now:

http://tinyurl.com/becj2mr

Where would YOU put the rest of the points knowing that you do not need to get to Blood Magic ?!? ty

And pls link some armor parts that we should aim for..rare/uniques.
Последняя редакция: crashbashl. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 2:16:55
Does anyone want an update/new build here?
IGN: Feels
"
analdischarge написал:
Does anyone want an update/new build here?

Yes please <3
I officially failed to create a successful crit ranger so i will no longer be playing on Feels.

Its marauder time ;(
IGN: Feels

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация