Season Five, Event 20: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

all these rng races being added to poe one after one... first comes descent then comes EL now i am scared to even try the new descent
just got insta gibbed by bear trap and a gang rape instantly after

had good rng at least

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Bullshit RNG + 3 desync deaths = level 15.
lol wooow so close, I didn't even know.

I died early to a scepter of god zone, insta disintegrated by those guys that do the glowy circle attacks.

But this race was funny, I took the blinds from my windows down the other day, and the sun was blinding me the whole time. I literally couldn't see half my screen in one position. I had to bob and weave the whole race if I wanted to see my health, or if I wanted to see what was going on on the screen!

Utter dumpster gear as well, medium pots until zone 22

I died twice, and then had the most legendary run ever. I was level 21 with /played at 42 minutes. That's 18 minutes i could have had extra ;( I murdered a 20-zone exile in like 8 just before the league ended...

ign:mptyspace
Последняя редакция: mptyspace. Время: 20 нояб. 2013 г., 12:07:02

GG fucking pots. And ammy. Carried by them,
IGN TDA

GG fucking pots. And ammy. Carried by them,
IGN TDA
Well, I had fun. The challenge comes from the random mobs. Otherwise, it's just a linear grind for loot you can't even keep. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
So much white gear, I swear my RNG is racist.
Would get to 15 if i didn't have a lte start. mobs were fine for me. I progressed slowly but surely using spectral throw and cleve.

crafted myself the axe with alc, and rando mcrap with transmutes. Got the best belt to drop for this kind of race though.

Скрытый текст

It also helped a bit that i got a 16% Q Cold Snap drop for some CC
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация