Season Five, Event 43: 1 Hour Descent Champions

level 26 seems like an unrealistic expectation for the top tier of experience. Even getting to 23 seems like it requires a good amount of champions in the final two areas.
I used a mallet for the most part and my attack speed was so fast that I was having really major mana issue. But I threw my old Karui Maul away so I was kind of stuck in it :|. That really slowed me down because sometimes I had to do pull mobs away from big packs and do white melee attacks to kill them one by one.
Скрытый текст

Also I got this 2 minutes before the end and decided to take on Gravicius. Refunded several damage passives and put them into Life Leech and three resist passives. I could pretty much survive all his fire spells except his 3-stack fire nova. I yoloed it because there was only 1 minute left, and died. It was fun though!
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Последняя редакция: minus4. Время: 26 нояб. 2013 г., 5:18:37

terrible weapons b4 rolling this one, and i ended up 21.5 lvl, too bad i wasted so much time earlier :(
Скрытый текст
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Got lucky today.

Near half Brutus done, got a desync. Though I was already dead like last time but luckily got a DC right after it that saved me since after I logged back, I was still alive [without almost no HP but alive]!
Hacking or bot using or trainier using - call it what you will - is happening
i have seen you tube videos and THEY CLAIM THE ADMINS CANT TELL!!!

How the hell can some guy make level 4 in 60 seconds?
I swear the game just started and i picked out my stuff from the chests and immediately after
the chat announced some guy made level 4 NO FREAKIN WAY.

heres a clue- grindis123 named his character maphackwinfullclearmeta

Maphack Win FullClear Meta ??

I guess im a lamer for playing the game HONESTLY.

IM SUCH A LOSER.

no wonder the game lags like crazy hax pushing the server to speed hax

SHAME ON ALL YOU FUCKING HACKERS. i know its free to play
and Diablo 2 servers were hacked 8 ways from sunday as well.
well here we are again.

i felt like i was in slow motion the entire game...
take the piss ya fags.

Slippster
Последняя редакция: Slippster. Время: 26 нояб. 2013 г., 21:21:55
"
Slippster написал:
I guess im a lamer for crying out loud on the forums.

IM SUCH A LOSER.

Slippster

I corrected the spelling errors for you.

If you are curious, here is a video showing the actual winner (Helman) playing this very race event 43. It starts around 2h 12m in. It clearly shows you how it is done without cheating.

http://www.twitch.tv/helmannn/b/483001369

Also, you should not put too much into the character names of other players. The players that reach level 2, 3 and 4 extremely fast do it because they encounter a ton of blue monsters from the very start.
Последняя редакция: Hassefar60. Время: 27 нояб. 2013 г., 2:49:32
I was fine connection wise but desynched an unacceptable amount against Brutus where I died.

I was not using Quicksilver (I had +10% movespeed), I was not using Whirling Blades, I was not using Leap Slam, I was not using Cyclone

And I was teleporting everywhere, this NEEDS to be looked into.
http://www.youtube.com/user/P0W3RH4U5

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация