1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

eh.......hungover
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Except Patch 1.0.2 rather than Beta Invite.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
My money at work for this display of unprofessionalism.
So at least I had thanksgiving dinner today which was wonderful, no patch which negates the lovely food.

GGG why must you do this? You are like that Male figure that leaves when you heard its yours.

ABSENT DAD!
in all reality GGG is no different from any other gaming company. Keeping their fans up to date just doesnt happen.
"
niocross написал:
in all reality GGG is no different from any other gaming company. Keeping their fans up to date just doesnt happen.

^^^^^^^^^^^
IGN: NuzzyFipples
GGG pls, I'm dying over here.
@xZhuu
I should care more for first world problems. Comon someone try to convince me to care about when the patch comes out. And it better starts with some argument about money, professionalism, sales etc etc you know, the things that value these days most

gogo
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
[Removed by Admin] Where does this sense of entitlement come from? Stop complaining about a FREE GAME with a company that has this much involvement with it's community...one hiccup and you all lose your shit. [Removed by Admin] *shakes head*
Последняя редакция: Connor_GGG. Время: 28 нояб. 2013 г., 21:55:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация