1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

"
AlastorGreythorne написал:
I find it funny seeing just how many people think having an office party is "unprofessional". You all do realize that there are tons of companies out there that have them(yes this does include large companies).

dont think thats why the majority of the ppl is angry at. its the lack of communication. patch should have been out 2 days ago and we had 1 post since then saying they have problems. i understand that problems occur when u are programming and changing alot of data but for the love of chips, make a post... UPDATE the ppl with whats going on. this is the biggest problem of all in any game... the lack of dev -> audience communicatiion. they are probably working hard to get the patch up but u are saying they cant take 5 seconds of their time to make a post "sorry patch is delayed updateing agiain in 2 hours"...
how much is the spectral throw micro going to be so i can buy points!!!!!!
Hi

Can't wait Chris.

Ruingaur
"
"some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want
Their pilgrim hats hahaha:P

Party debacle? Did someone miss the party invite? Sounds like somebody needs a party debacle of their own. I think the OP was musing more about the irony of a party then a late patch after not the best PR lol.

+ infinity You can do it GGG!

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
The level of self-righteous entitlement is really pathetic. People whining over a delayed patch and getting upset at the people working hard for your FREE entertainment is simply disgusting.

Please go get a haircut and a real job so you can get some real perspective. Or, if you're too little to be (or act) like an adult, maybe you can cry to mommy or ask daddy to fix it.

The patch will be released when, in GGG's judgment, it's good and ready. I think they've earned a little trust and respect.

Edit: not sure what a company's holiday party has anything to do with patch timing. They're human beings, not your god damned slaves.
Последняя редакция: Unknown_User. Время: 28 нояб. 2013 г., 22:30:53
"
The problems found and fixed today have saved a lot of hardcore character's lives

Yeeea, I'm not going to play hardcore soon after ANY patch, thanks.
Praise Chris, the RNG God !
"
Chris написал:
"
EchoMending написал:
So glad Chris could find it in his heart to take 5 seconds out of his day to write that down.

Looks like the patch might just in time to make Friday US time after all then. Not exactly a safe margin, but not like anyone was still expecting any sort of professionalism after the party debacle from yesterday, of course.

What was the party debacle? That we didn't cancel our annual Christmas party that occured after hours? I had no idea that people were angry at lack of communication because I was still working to our deployment timeline that we mentioned yesterday (i.e. during our Friday workday).

I'm sorry for the angry tone but I haven't had a lot of sleep this week making sure that this patch is awesome :)

IGN : Reamus
GGG gets patch out quickly > lethal bugs kill people > people bitch
GGG takes time with patch > ???? > people bitch

Can't win.
Thank you for making sure we don't have another rollback/transfer/revival debacle. That is infinitely worse than a 1-2 day delay.

... Just send some of that Bundaberg my way.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
"
Chris написал:
"
EchoMending написал:
So glad Chris could find it in his heart to take 5 seconds out of his day to write that down.

Looks like the patch might just in time to make Friday US time after all then. Not exactly a safe margin, but not like anyone was still expecting any sort of professionalism after the party debacle from yesterday, of course.

What was the party debacle? That we didn't cancel our annual Christmas party that occured after hours? I had no idea that people were angry at lack of communication because I was still working to our deployment timeline that we mentioned yesterday (i.e. during our Friday workday).

I'm sorry for the angry tone but I haven't had a lot of sleep this week making sure that this patch is awesome :)

It's irrelevant whether or not the party actually caused the delay or not — delaying a product launch and then posting pics of a party in progress will always result in giving off a bad message to many people.

That's why it's unprofessional.
IGN: NuzzyFipples

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация