1.0.2 Patch Notes

"
AgnosiousD написал:
EVERYONE ROLL MAZE MAPS NAOOO!!!

heh. last chance to prepare some free quantity mods :P

lol you're better off buying chisels and doing the 20% yourself intsead of blowing chaos/alterations w/e
IGN: Narbays
"
Snorkle_uk написал:
you got to promise youll spend it on beer and take a day off.

That's what they've been doing the past two days. I guess an aborted patch is reason to celebrate again.
"
bluefalcon74 написал:
"
Snorkle_uk написал:
you got to promise youll spend it on beer and take a day off.

That's what they've been doing the past two days. I guess an aborted patch is reason to celebrate again.

One aborted patch in seven years looks like a good reason celebrate to me.
"
striker035 написал:
"
Did I just download 400mb for no reason? I have to re-download the patch again I'm going to be pissed.

Oh wow. You have to wait a full 2-5 minutes to patch again. Such lost time. Much regrets.

Heh....I live in a country where patching does not occur in 2-5 minutes but more like 30-90 minutes :(

With that said, I wholeheartedly APPROVE of the rollback decision so that we can continue to play on a stable platform while the issues are being fixed.

There are games out there that don't do rollbacks, even with severe issues after a major patch/expansion.
So how much %Increased Fire Damage are we expected to have to achieve prepatch damage numbers? Cause with 80% increased fire damage its a 20% multiplicative loss in damage.
"
jdonk написал:
So with some quick number crunching, with 84% increased fire damage burns are WORSE now than they were before this change.

Think you might have overtuned this one?

agreed
SC Talisman: HVOR
HC Talisman: BRING_BACKUP
double post
SC Talisman: HVOR
HC Talisman: BRING_BACKUP
Последняя редакция: thizz. Время: 29 нояб. 2013 г., 1:37:36
Dammit you guys... there was no initial mention of how long it would be before the 2nd attempt to redeploy. I was in a map and got dropped with 5 rares on the ground because there was hardly any warning prior to the second restart. -_-
"casted" ...
Cmon GGG...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация