[Suggestion] Marktplace

I'm not sure id like my shop closing when I log off. Sounds like a reason to just keep the game running all day which I don't want to do.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Don't like the whole buyout system. Better to have a submit offer then the seller has a choice to accept or reject the offer.
"
feuerbach написал:
"
umuk написал:
"
feuerbach написал:
you want to introduce P2W?

lol

What this has anything to do with P2W, and how is this any different from current trade channels in case of P2W'ness?

lol

microtransaction for more space for shops
microtransaction for better position of shop in shoplist
microtransactions for more uptime of your shop

i consider this as straight P2W, nothing less.

Better computer = more fps = less dying in nemesis = pay to win.

GGG should ship computers with standardized hardware to all players or I uninstall.
Thanks for the time and effort you spent contributing ideas to the game. GGG is however, hard at work on a market system.

"10. Everybody can purchase Premium or Improved Shop (you can sell more Items and will be upper in the Shop list"

p2w. no way. you lost me completely on that line
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
good idea, get rid of the shops being higher up on the list, and more space in shop/more time open. thats all really.
Последняя редакция: BBGMEEPS. Время: 5 дек. 2013 г., 11:49:20
Any form of marketplace system is infinitely better than the disgusting unusuable spamfest that is called the trade chat.

Come on GGG!
Like it !!!
"
bchan написал:
Thanks for the time and effort you spent contributing ideas to the game. GGG is however, hard at work on a market system.

"10. Everybody can purchase Premium or Improved Shop (you can sell more Items and will be upper in the Shop list"

1. I said these are just ideas and nothing is "WE HAVE TO DO THAT LIKE THIS" GGG can still change it.

2. GGG deserves abit support for this awesome game. I mean its - 100 P2W u can reach everything in game. Abit Support in that way wouldnt be to much. We can say Premium 2,50-5€/$ or something.

Oh and i wont update the thread untill GGG writes something. I want to know if its worth still working on it. Because its so much work to make this things.
Последняя редакция: mustiii361. Время: 5 дек. 2013 г., 12:45:15
"
bchan написал:

Can you tell me how this is P2W? People can still look at the other sides and use the "search" system to find exactly their Item they need, so there is not a HUGE advantage when u upper in the list. Also you can sell more items, but its a f2p game man, you guys allready pay nothing to be better or something. This would support GGG and we would help to hold this game alife.
You are all abit to arrogant if u say "p2w". Nothing in this world is free my friend, GGG have to life from something too. If u want a TOTALLY ingame free content, then you shouldn't play f2p games.
Последняя редакция: mustiii361. Время: 5 дек. 2013 г., 23:32:07
Interesting idea

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация