Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
ShadowWalker07 написал:
I was playing 2h phys spec till lvl 94 but got bored with it. So i tried this spec but evasion/dodge version wasn't as tanky as my previous build, so I made a few tweaks of my own and its working much better, got IR, using same aura setup as op but putting on determination for vulnerability maps (12k armor with it). Hp sits at 5.9k, dps 13k (still missing amu with ele% and gonna craft good weapon some time in future).

My passive tree:

Current gear:
Скрытый текст

I've toyed with the idea of going IR but just never really got to the stage of trying it. Your version looks pretty good, well done.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
ShadowWalker07 написал:
I was playing 2h phys spec till lvl 94 but got bored with it. So i tried this spec but evasion/dodge version wasn't as tanky as my previous build, so I made a few tweaks of my own and its working much better, got IR, using same aura setup as op but putting on determination for vulnerability maps (12k armor with it). Hp sits at 5.9k, dps 13k (still missing amu with ele% and gonna craft good weapon some time in future).

My passive tree:

Current gear:
Скрытый текст

that looks cool.
IR takes 14 points to reach (to get to fitness -> charisma branch too, acrobatics takes just 9. therefore i think low equipped champs doesnt suffer so much from burstdmg or a low lifepool.
taking dragon scale chest or other armor/er equip will save lots of chromos for new players, to get the right sockets.

however to respec on lvl65 for now, i've too take out some points from the lifewheel to get IR, but i think you can really benefit from this.

question:
does projectile dmg notes do more dps then WED notes? did anyone do the math? (i cant do atm, damn christmas holidays ;) )
Labyrinth boss is a spell. Saffell, SOL, rainbowstride + the phase acrobatics cluster. If it gets through you will still need 4k hp or more though
Just wanted to say thanks to Mathil for this amazing build/guide!
I started out yesterday and only making my way through cruel just now, still below lvl50 - but I can tell it's gonna be good late-game.
I only started playing this game a week ago, my first char was a lvl70 fire witch. However I stopped playing her for the moment, because I realized how gear-dependent the build is/will be.
Not with this! The only thing you really HAVE to have imo is a 5L chest. Due to the need to run Blood Magic + Life Leech, a 4l just won't cut it. I spent the 9c I had on a ~800 evasion, dual res (no life, sadly) 5L and it works great. Rest is selffound so far.

Tip to other new players like me: If you absolutely cannot get even the shittiest of 5L chests and have to make do with a 4L, you can use a Mana Leech gem and make it work (sort of). Alternative would be to carry atleast 2 Mana flasks, but I find it annoying as hell to constantly have to drink them in order to kill stuff.

Also, thanks to ShadowWalker07, I now have to decide whether to stick with pure evasion build or use his tree and go for armor :P
Thanks a ton LOL!

Finally, I hope the OP will continue to help and not be discouraged by those few "I am lazy, please spoon-feed everything to me or else!" people. I mean come on - I started PoE a week ago and am a total noob, literally! Yet I found all the info I needed by reading pages 1-4.

Okay, back to levelling.

Последняя редакция: therealjcool. Время: 22 дек. 2013 г., 8:47:52
This build continues to make me laugh.

I'm level 84 now, and I just picked up a huge DPS upgrade.

4 chaos. I could probably have gotten it for less, but it was already a massive steal.

At some point I'll probably start crafting my own. Is high WED on the weapon going to be worth losing one of the flat elemental damage prefixes? I'm guessing not, once I have high WED in all other slots I can.
Because I am playing Nemesis, I wanted to follow ShadowWalker07's armor version of this build. I believe it would be a little safer.
I would like to know you opinion of using unwavering stance instead of heart of oak. Would US contensate for losing 26% increased effect of buff? If we ignore the effort of buffing the team.

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecCcQOWBLMMfRB_FE0XLxmKGjgdFCSwJ-0ppS2DMZ4yCTKJNZI26TsoSshN404qVcZV1lfiWfNaUmBDZOdmnmxGbj1uqnJscql35XzZgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVlwabXaEiogCmV6cIp4SomqlurFmsqrXyuJPAGsSixp7PZdDQ42rsOPAf8pf0-PrS-wn-j6JAb57KSsM6m7X22hqPeA1Yrzbon8unMBRxQar46_cy890UIFBHZKMaVRZvRnHhiB2qDjwnC3YIOlIyfmEhhO9eExvIQzG2QXTteu9gSwUtapPV7cAP0k2-p4ng
"
hunTShoo написал:

question:
does projectile dmg notes do more dps then WED notes? did anyone do the math? (i cant do atm, damn christmas holidays ;) )

I don't know the exact numbers as I can't ever be screwed doing things like that but I believe WED is more important than the proj damage nodes by a good bit.

"
theamazingjojo написал:
Labyrinth boss is a spell. Saffell, SOL, rainbowstride + the phase acrobatics cluster. If it gets through you will still need 4k hp or more though

I did the boss on my armor based char today a few times and while I have the exact same spell defence as my main evasion char, I take far FAR less damage using armor and a granite flask. Something to the order of 1.5k-2k per barrage of whateveritis. On my evasion char I take about 5k from it wtihout fail.

I have about 20 more chaos res on my armor char though so I'm still not sure if that helps since I forgot to take it off.

"
therealjcool написал:
Just wanted to say thanks to Mathil for this amazing build/guide!

Also, thanks to ShadowWalker07, I now have to decide whether to stick with pure evasion build or use his tree and go for armor :P
Thanks a ton LOL!

Thanks bud. I'm really not so sure about the IR version of this spec. I've been playing around on my new armor based char which follows a similar spec to this one and everything in 71-74 maps hits me so god damn hard and often that when I log back onto evasion it feels like an absolute dream.

I don't know. I think to make IR work you a) need to be really high level for lots of passives, b) run grace or determination in combo with it (thus losing quite a bit of dps) and c) have very good/expensive gear.

I think for the average joe and even most others the evasion version of this spec is the way to go. While there are a few challenges (lab boss/jungle valley boss/proximity assholes) the rest of the game feels far easier as evasion than armor.

That's my 2 cents for the evasion/armor debate.

"
devoir написал:
This build continues to make me laugh.

I'm level 84 now, and I just picked up a huge DPS upgrade.

4 chaos. I could probably have gotten it for less, but it was already a massive steal.

At some point I'll probably start crafting my own. Is high WED on the weapon going to be worth losing one of the flat elemental damage prefixes? I'm guessing not, once I have high WED in all other slots I can.

Nice one man, that's a solid wep for 4 chaos, what a laugh.

As I said I'm not one to run numbers but from my own tests a while ago I'm pretty sure a max WED roll would overrule a max ele roll on your wep. I was eternal/exalting my weapon to get WED but a max fire roll came up first and I kept it because I'm just not rich enough to ignore that roll.

"
CNwhitenight написал:
Because I am playing Nemesis, I wanted to follow ShadowWalker07's armor version of this build. I believe it would be a little safer.
I would like to know you opinion of using unwavering stance instead of heart of oak. Would US contensate for losing 26% increased effect of buff? If we ignore the effort of buffing the team.

Dear god you've butchered my tree. 3 chaos res isn't worth a passive point. Iron grip doesn't actually help us at all. Making this spec you've lost 38% life over mine. You built it for a level 97 as well.

If I were to make an IR/US build this is what it would look like:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqj8nRnFvnrXyKk20DOGIykqpbjWSFSCTJx2qwzp4DWxG_o-sWSzpHNybtVivcmxN44jx3Q1_xhmKNugyCaZX52NbryepEZYtg_sJAec64TGe_gpOKlptcLuXBvban8vyRbc-KaUkPNkTxKIaj8aup1wvbzwtSVHE9ift892sqnKpWfN82cAaZp6QVfrSp4QXLzbpHRQaOGTnhtEkquNqj0bsOFXWJLAZhacI0NBX4oCkuJPPZXflMokMfVXGBLMQfxZvFE3wH8aeogA=
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
i started the same thing a long time ago when domination started seeing that aura buff i knew some crazy stuf could be done. instead of goin after highly sought after swords i just got cheap ele claws.

life gain on hit claws seem to be much better than leech from what ive learned. u just make a b line through attack speed nodes to bottom of shadow grab 8% claw attack speed and head up shadow. i originally have tried iron reflexes but that path is really long >.<

same basic paths grab the circle of life if u want to use mana go top side of templar, if u usin BM go across top of mara. lvl 3 clarity goes up to almost 17 regen lol.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Последняя редакция: leighferon. Время: 23 дек. 2013 г., 4:25:43
Good news! (for me), I have an Alpha's Howl now. I also have no money left, but hey.

So now I am finding out how difficult it is to roll RRGB on evasion gear. Like WTF? I don't even try until I have at least 100 chroms in the bank, they go through so fast.

I need RRGB on my Alpha's, obviously. Don't have it right now.
I would like RRGB on my gloves, so that I can run reduced mana and the purity fire/light/ice and swop whichever in I want.
I would like RRGB on my boots, so that I can run LS/BM/CS/IR.

That's THREE RRGB rolls on evasion gear!! OMG!!! That's like 1700 chromatics!!!

I have a question on weapons.

At what point does eDPS outweigh APS?

For example:

Can anyone actually tell me how to *calculate* the DPS for this build across those three weapons?

Thanks!

A.
Последняя редакция: Altissimus. Время: 23 дек. 2013 г., 4:39:12
"
Mathil написал:
"
theamazingjojo написал:

I did the boss on my armor based char today a few times and while I have the exact same spell defence as my main evasion char, I take far FAR less damage using armor and a granite flask. Something to the order of 1.5k-2k per barrage of whateveritis. On my evasion char I take about 5k from it wtihout fail.

yepp its physical, with a granite and around 60k and some endurance charges i saw a streamer take <800. Seems to be all physical, chaos res has no impact on it. But its a spell, so at least spell dodge and block can help to a degree.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация