Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
swizzleigh написал:
if im understanding this correctly the damage mostly comes from the auras, correct?

so i could possibly pull this off with a "fast enough" wand/bow? :D

That's right, the spec is generic enough that you can decide how you deliver your payload yourself. I've thought of just about everything and I think ST is the most effective though I haven't tried power siphon. Split arrow worked pretty well but I wasn't happy with the single target damage of a bow.

Up to you though, play around with whatever skills you like.

I use LMP over GMP because GMP is a larger damage cut and I don't feel I gain enough out of the extra 2 projectiles to make it worth that. You hit enough with 3 projectiles so reducing your damage seems unnecessary.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Added a few videos to the OP:

78 Palace Dominus with monster damage and some other random stuff
Скрытый текст
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuUBqe-1X4

77 Piety with turbo and some other random stuff
Скрытый текст
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bme0IFk1BLU

Picking up an Echoing shrine, a video for the lols
Скрытый текст
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVpIeeyiLM&feature=youtu.be

Most of my newer videos can be seen in 720p if you manually change the quality.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Последняя редакция: Mathil. Время: 15 дек. 2013 г., 22:43:32
Great build.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Hey Mathil,

I've been playing a build loosely based off your one and got to 78 and its working great still! I was thinking about the issues of damage reduction on this build and felt that a 5L/6L Lightning Coil would be best since you're already using Purity of Lightning/Max Res. Sure you lose maybe 90 or so life but I feel the phys damage conversion into high light res reduction will give us much more effective hitpoints. What are your thoughts on this?

@anyone wondering where to skill up first, I personally started off with 2h spec throwing + hatred (use the nice unique maces like Geofri's Baptism to level fast) and changed into 1 hand ele at around 50-60~ where I could support anger/wrath.

Passive wise I went for RT > headed up to static blows picking up some of the hp nodes -> Catalyse -> Sovereignty -> Charisma/Acrobatics -> Influence -> Then head around picking up extra health nodes/berserking/Ele adapt etc. I think the only key thing really is to make sure you start picking up all the Aura nodes at around 50 onwards to make sure you have at least 4 auras running when you begin higher level maps.
Последняя редакция: Musicas. Время: 16 дек. 2013 г., 0:33:03
Found this:
and asked the guy what he wanted for it and he gave it to me for free. Maximum possible APS and an ele damage mod to boot, I'm not complaining. And the low dex requirement frees up some of my other slots so I can aim for more life, WED, and some resists.
"
Jazriel написал:
Found this:
and asked the guy what he wanted for it and he gave it to me for free. Maximum possible APS and an ele damage mod to boot, I'm not complaining. And the low dex requirement frees up some of my other slots so I can aim for more life, WED, and some resists.

That is sweet.

I picked this up for 6 chaos.

Weapons for this build can be extremely cheap.
Few more questions that have come up during play.

1) What's better - a high eDPS weapon with mid APS, or a high APS weapon with mid eDPS? Just trying to see how elemental damage vs attack speed compares. Is this reflected clearly in the DPS tool tips? Those things always seem a bit dodgy.

2) Without Alpha's Howl, how many auras can you run? At what level (i.e. levelling rate of Reduced Mana, opportunity to pick up aura reduction passive nodes) can you add a third? a fourth?

3) I find ST is awesome for packs, but Spectral Throw single-target damage to be meh. Is it worth adding double strike - multistrike - LL - BM to a 4-link for single target bosses? Or even DS-MS-Item Rarity-Culling Strike?

i just bought this one cheap (5c) and wonder if its worth to exalt it and hope for ll?

for now im just lvl42 and when i equip fast 1h weapons i run out of life very fast - i just found a tabula rasa, maybe i should run a 6l Spectral throw on such a lowlvl?
i use carnage heart with 8% and slitherpinch withanother 3% but its still not enough life to support a fast 1h weapon :x.

so im using this meanwhile:

however i managed to run all 3 elemental auras wich is a nice boost.
Последняя редакция: hunTShoo. Время: 16 дек. 2013 г., 5:22:39
"
hunTShoo написал:
i just bought this one cheap (5c) and wonder if its worth to exalt it and hope for ll?

No point at all. Since you won't be doing any phys dmg.
All leech except gem is based on phys dmg.
"
Altissimus написал:
Few more questions that have come up during play.

1) What's better - a high eDPS weapon with mid APS, or a high APS weapon with mid eDPS? Just trying to see how elemental damage vs attack speed compares. Is this reflected clearly in the DPS tool tips? Those things always seem a bit dodgy.

2) Without Alpha's Howl, how many auras can you run? At what level (i.e. levelling rate of Reduced Mana, opportunity to pick up aura reduction passive nodes) can you add a third? a fourth?

3) I find ST is awesome for packs, but Spectral Throw single-target damage to be meh. Is it worth adding double strike - multistrike - LL - BM to a 4-link for single target bosses? Or even DS-MS-Item Rarity-Culling Strike?

1) The faster one.

2) With a 20 reduced mana gem you should be able to run 3x 60% + 1x 40%

3) Me myself don't see any point in doing so, ST lets you run around kiting whenever you want, you don't really wanna be in the face of a hard hitting boss anyway, incase they get lucky, stun you and so on. For me Double strike+MS almost doubles my LMP ST, but that doesn't really cut it IMO. But as for me I use leveling gems in one 4s item atm, so you could always have it there for the rare occasions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация