Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Razorchild написал:
Any ideas how Soultaker would fit into this build ?

It wouldn't.
In case I didn't do it already I want to give huge credit to OP. I've played plenty of different builds but this one I definetely enjoy the most. So yea, thanks a lot for sharing.

I'm Level 87 now and followed your guide to the T except I will get Phase Acrobatics in two Levels. Not going for the life cluster above Influence.
I did up to 78 Maps and unless there are no Evangelists it's pretty smooth and fast both in group and solo. Also fun when the dps of party members jumps crazy high because of my auras. Blood Magic LA build for example. Couldn't synergize better.

Gear

I think it's decent gear, but now I'm at a point where noticable upgrades cost like 5+ Exalts, so not sure where to start.

About the idea of dropping PoF and using AA, Clarity and mana for ST. If someone can make it work it would be really cool to have both better defence with AA and more damage due to shock stacks from added lightning. Not sure though if mana regen alone is enough to make lvl 20 AA and the fast attacking with ST possible.
Последняя редакция: GrimgnawIsNoSaint. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 9:18:14
AA wud be cool, but dropping the BM gem and relying on mana wud mean that u cant do half regen and no regen maps anymore. Maybe we can run AA along with BM supported ST if we get eldritch battery? But that wud mean hybrid es/eva gear and some life/mana nodes instead of pure life.
Super easy build, so close to a melee ele variant I had but it crushes my design, ngl.

Quick question... if we're overcapped on all elemental resistances WITHOUT purity of fire/lightning, is there another aura you could recommend running with this instead? I love the 3% boost to cap from the purity gems, but just wondering if there's not something I could be using that would be more effective.

Edit: Second question... start yolo regal/exalting, or ET/EX this?
Ilvl 80
Последняя редакция: trustandfall. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 10:28:31
"
trustandfall написал:
Super easy build, so close to a melee ele variant I had but it crushes my design, ngl.

Quick question... if we're overcapped on all elemental resistances WITHOUT purity of fire/lightning, is there another aura you could recommend running with this instead? I love the 3% boost to cap from the purity gems, but just wondering if there's not something I could be using that would be more effective.

Ilvl 80

You could run Grace instead for more evasion. Or if you play a lot in a group run whichever aura is desired.
The both Purity Auras are the most effective choice though.

How do you get to make your projectiles to look like that? U bought any cosmetics? I dun remember seeing any swords looking like that..LOOL
"
GrimgnawIsNoSaint написал:
"
trustandfall написал:

Ilvl 80

You could run Grace instead for more evasion. Or if you play a lot in a group run whichever aura is desired.

In low level maps I almost feel like I should just run hatred or something. I mean, I am just destroying everything, no real threat of death.. figure I might as well favor more offense over defense at this point.

By low level I mean up to about 72's.. that's what I've managed to get to playing solo with this character so far. I think I'd switch to purity of fire/lightning against specific bosses or something (piety).
Последняя редакция: trustandfall. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 10:56:07
"
trustandfall написал:
"
GrimgnawIsNoSaint написал:
"
trustandfall написал:

Ilvl 80

In low level maps I almost feel like I should just run hatred or something. I mean, I am just destroying everything, no real threat of death.. figure I might as well favor more offense over defense at this point.

By low level I mean up to about 72's.. that's what I've managed to get to playing solo with this character so far. I think I'd switch to purity of fire/lightning against specific bosses or something (piety).

Hatred scales off of physical damage of which you're doing like zero. Stick with the purity auras or grace.
Quick Q,

can anyone list the benefits of quality gems in order of importance?
Currently I only have spec. throw at lvl20 (levelled with a +14 I found and fed it GCPs as I found them) and using a 5L (so no faster attacks).

I only have 1 ex atm so no bulk buying 20/20 gems :(

Was thinking to go for a 20/20 weapon elemental dmg first, but after that...
What do you think i should do with this build?

I'm currently lvl 75 and i started this build because I was in a party with a guy who introduced us to the ele spectral throw build. But his was waaaay different.. All we could get out of him was his weapon - kind of mediocre, mid-high tier ele dmg and 2.03 attack speed -. He said "i do like 50k dmg" and "super cheap" so i started looking for guides. Despite that i heard so much about "ele throw" builds, it was really hard to find any, let alone a build that effective. Only Flubby's comes close to that "50K dmg", but it's not exactly what i call cheap. The only thing i remember playing with that guy was the insane clear speed in full party. The best comparsion i can come up with is this: He cleared a lvl70 Coves map in a 4/5 (i don't remember, but not less than 4) party like i do ALONE with 6K DPS. The next thing that he may/might have used crit -I don't know- but i saw mobs getting shocked fast then die immediately lol.... I just thought i tell you this so you might figure it out how he did that.

Now. I came here hoping to come close to that damage by running ST on mana and swap Blood Magic with Added Lightning dmg or smth and take extra WED nodes but i'm just dying too much and feel I have a lot of wasted passive points.

I got 2200HP, Clarity on BM so it's more like ~1970. I have Points in Phase Acrobatics AND Ondar's Guile. I'm thinking of getting rid of them to free up 15 points to get some life and maybe Static Blows and other dmg nodes. However, if i do that, I am going to end up with more life, but i fear it's not enough to compensate for not having points in dodge anymore.

I don't know what to do. Any advice? Thanks in advance.( I'm also poor as f*ck, so telling me to buy better items and such won't solve my problems. )
Passives:

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация