Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

So, had to get to min lvl 20 to get any points? That bullsh!t.

Was this race programmed to drop anything but whatever your particular class might work well with? I screwed around again with a Templar, and I have never seen so many rare wands drop, yet nothing but crap for a Templar. Same with my ill-fated Shadow.
I did like 6 or 7 hours it was fun. More 12h races /o/
Скрытый текст

I would rather with GGG would introduce some modes with breaks.

Such as 3h EL Sat break 3h EL Sun continuation break 2h EL Mon etc.

This would allow later content without having a difference between 2-3 days playtime to the top ranks on a 1 week race.

Someone else felt the currency decrease ?????
Fun event, I hope they have more. The points reward really are not in line with other events though. 7 hrs, lv 36 and only 4 points. You can farm 6 points easy in Descent in 30 minutes.

I have no idea how I died. I played super-tanky marauder ultra-safe standing back using ground slam or spectral throw, all max resists and some big life and armor bubs. I even got endurance charge on melee stun on 4L gloves so was permanently running max end charges, so nice, and a clarity gem to fix all my mana problems, also nice.

I see a mob of enemies, don't even engage yet, and I'm dead.

Still fun though, the planets aligned to allow me to play this, hope they do again next time.

Really cool race, low points but it was fun. Moar! :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Did 12hrs straight, no breaks. Playing such an intense race for so long damn near killed me. My shoulders were aching from the stress. Died a whopping 6 times. I hate Vulnerability more and more, it's a stun desync magnet, especially bad in EL since Vulnerability comes up so often. Nevertheless, this race was a blast!

Despite planning my sleep schedule around the race, it still destroyed me. I think 4 or 6 hours would be a better length for long endless ledges. 8 hours is doable for normal races, but the non-stop intensity of EL is a bit much for more than 4-6 hrs straight. 12hrs is just grueling.

Скрытый текст
L26

L5

L29

L12

L29

Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Последняя редакция: unsane. Время: 17 дек. 2013 г., 3:28:14
Скрытый текст
L19

L41

account number 2
Последняя редакция: unsane2. Время: 17 дек. 2013 г., 3:05:00
"
ighnaz написал:
i would welcome the idea of having two 12h races with the second one starting right after the first one to make it possible to play for both parts of the world.

This !
And hardcode gamerz would go for 2x12h and get even more points. Better start the second while the first is still on the go

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация