Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

Really enjoying the story Good luck u scrub lover
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
nice man :)
BUMP

Updated with 2 new log entries

I'm still alive. Brutus isn't.

The rng gods have not been kind to me lately. Maybe things will turn around and I'll get an exalt.
I'd imagine you'd at least be doing this with good blues.

Anyway you haven't proved anything yet, you can do Normal with no passives spent and practically naked.

Good luck in Cruel!
Последняя редакция: shifted1119. Время: 14 дек. 2013 г., 10:13:25
are you planning on beating dominus on merciless? If you even survive that far, without a perma freeze build it will be very tricky to deal with him...
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Act 2 will be a step in more difficult. And ofc Act 3x (the last part).

Well hope we will "hear" soon from your progress after brut broh.

Keep alive

Light
You doing very well, love the story. You are clearly a very skilled player.
LOL I wish you luck man

The log entries are quite entertaining
ign: FourTwentyWeedDiablo
BUMP

2 new log entrys

I'm act 2 now. I'll be grinding felshire for a few hours come join me if you want.
"
I reach the top and Dominus gives his usual taunt. I always thought modern games had really shitty boss-taunts (I blame that miserable puzzle game portal for it). I remember in golden axe the enemies would fucking laugh at you every time they hit you we should have that in poe. Probably would piss off a lot of scrubs.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Последняя редакция: BoltThrower87. Время: 15 дек. 2013 г., 5:34:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация