[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

I would say dagger shadow sucks compared to cleave oriented builds though. you need insanely good gear to have any sort of fun and You cant really achieve absurd tankiness most melee builds have.
Level 53 Lightning Dagger 1h - Kyozumi - HC active
Level 63 1h phy Crit dagger - dead

7 toons to Desync - Starhub best ISP Singapore
"
Kyozumi написал:
I would say dagger shadow sucks compared to cleave oriented builds though. you need insanely good gear to have any sort of fun and You cant really achieve absurd tankiness most melee builds have.

thats because dagger shadow is basicially a hybrid class with LS and insertrandommeleespellhere
real tankiness (like facetank some high lvl map bosses) may be also problem, indeed - but if you want to do that, you should better go and play a kaoms marauder

on the bright side, there is hardly a class that can keep up damagewise

if you get your hands on a good 6l and a very good physical dagger you will see your damage skyrocket into regions most range classes can dream of - im still laughing at those wander or freezing pulse guys that think 15k is top notch ranged dps
IGN: Kitaen
Последняя редакция: Kitaen. Время: 13 июня 2013 г., 22:53:07
"
Kitaen написал:
"
Kyozumi написал:

thats because dagger shadow is basicially a hybrid class with LS and insertrandommeleespellhere
real tankiness (like facetank some high lvl map bosses) may be also problem, indeed - but if you want to do that, you should better go and play a kaoms marauder

if you get your hands on a good 6l and a very good physical dagger you will see your damage skyrocket into regions most range classes can dream of - im still laughing at those wander or freezing pulse guys that think 15k is top notch ranged dps

Frankly, I doubt so. I could Barely Crack 6.5k Dps with double strike and 3k dps with lightning strike (4 power charges). Even with 400% + multipliers + 40%+ crit chance I still weak as hell because of only having 2.8k worth of hp.

My gear Was HC. (This Character Died to warden boss in maps, 5 shotted , level 66, kinda killed all desire to ever play dagger build again until GGG buffs drop rates / makes new dagger skills)

Yes Yes I know my gear sucks but Really Play HC and you will realize unless you have tons of exhalts in ur hands its pretty hard to procure gear you need.

Currently I am playing Onslaught with a Crit Frenzy / split arrow Shadow and I can already feel that i can dish out more pain if i have equal gear on my dagger shadow without fear of being 3-4 shotted.

Последняя редакция: Kyozumi. Время: 14 июня 2013 г., 10:39:17
"
Kyozumi написал:
"
Kitaen написал:
"
Kyozumi написал:

Frankly, I doubt so. I could Barely Crack 6.5k Dps with double strike and 3k dps with lightning strike (4 power charges). Even with 400% + multipliers + 40%+ crit chance I still weak as hell because of only having 2.8k worth of hp.

My gear Was HC. (This Character Died to warden boss in maps, 5 shotted , level 66, kinda killed all desire to ever play dagger build again until GGG buffs drop rates / makes new dagger skills)

Yes Yes I know my gear sucks but Really Play HC and you will realize unless you have tons of exhalts in ur hands its pretty hard to procure gear you need.

Currently I am playing Onslaught with a Crit Frenzy / split arrow Shadow and I can already feel that i can dish out more pain if i have equal gear on my dagger shadow without fear of being 3-4 shotted.

im not talking about the viabilty of HC or any other league then default, since this build is based around high end gear AND a lot of talent points (most of the later ones are damage improving)

so in your case, yes, its not a good starter build if you are poor or play a new league/hc character with no currency available to straight up equip yourself

if you want some numbers based on my default shadow: i had 47k dps with LS and a whopping hundred smth with flicker (if 6 linked ofc) without unnatural damage enhancing stuff like melee damage on full life gems or the super crit glass canon unique helm

rather solid on the defensive side with 4700 life and around 8k armour aswell (w/o granites)

the biggest plus in my eyes is that you are not forced to use cannot be stunned/frozen items and lose at least 1 very important dps slot (in most cases the amulet)
another plus is the bonus strengh gives, for CI builds its only the dps gain, for hp/ar builds its both a life and a dps gain
and last but not least, EB gives you such an immense mana pool, you can run at least 2-3 more auras
if you are rich enough to afford endgame gear, you can get your hands on chaos res stuff aswell, making the whole CI thing not obsolete but not THAT important

conclusion: CI vs HP/EB is a stylistic choice and comes down to your prefered style to play this game - CI may be bit more expensive on godly item tier, but is already playable with a lower budget

IGN: Kitaen
Последняя редакция: Kitaen. Время: 15 июня 2013 г., 20:25:13
Mind posting your gear and passives ? I want to see what Tree You Went for EB.

Do you party / Solo ? I mainly Solo.

Последняя редакция: Kyozumi. Время: 16 июня 2013 г., 3:00:27
I also would like to see his gear and stats. At this point i level FP shadow because I think is easy and fast to level and around 72 I'll respec to HP/Ci dagger shadow not sure which one. Before patch i would pick HP version but now I still not sure which one is better.
One thing what I like about HP is armor/DPs reduction
IGN: Blackroset
Invalesco, thanks for the guide man. It's very clearly laid out and I am having a lot of fun!

One thing that I didn't realise until now is how much life you need to stack on your gear... I am level 59 at the moment, I have all your level 60 life nodes and some of the 72 ones as well and my life total is 1317 in act 1 merciless. I wouldn't call that a big total, heavy hits and clusters of smaller ones take me down to half health all the time. I'm running determination and molten shell to compensate and am stacking mana to get Tempest Shield running as well. I'm working those surgeon's life and granite flasks all the time and it's hanging together currently.

Worries about tankiness aside, I have to say that this build is a complete blast to play! I'm running Shield Charge + Melee Damage + Splash + Endurance Charge on Stun rather than flicker strike + warlord's mark - charging between groups to link them up and maintain charges is wonderful, intense action and with the damage of the crit lightning strike you can grind through mobs at a fantastic pace!
Последняя редакция: MisterBernn. Время: 11 окт. 2013 г., 11:35:39
Is the passive tree posted by invalesco messed up for anyone else? I keep seeing random nodes un-ticked when they shouldnt be
"
speedbump86 написал:
Is the passive tree posted by invalesco messed up for anyone else? I keep seeing random nodes un-ticked when they shouldnt be

That is because this passive tree in this guide is from the beta, the current tree has changed quite abit
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация