Season Five, Event 144: 1 Hour BLAMT Party

Blood Magic - Life is spent instead of Mana, when performing skills.
Lethal - All monsters do +50% damage, which is then converted into elemental damage.
Ancestral - Random enemy totems spawn all over the place (except in towns).
MultiProj - All monsters have "+4 Additional Projectiles."
Turbo - All monsters move and attack 60% faster.
"
Skasski написал:
I really hope the winner of this event will record and share their run with us.

At least one of the people in the party that will win will surely stream it, but it being a party race, you won't really learn too much on how to survive this on your own.
"
Sennah25 написал:
Lethal - All monsters do +50% damage, which is then converted into elemental damage.

Thank you very much it would be nice if under the "Rules" at the top of the forum page would list this information just like this, then we wouldn't have to ask all the time.
"
xyvaz написал:
"
Sennah25 написал:

Thank you very much it would be nice if under the "Rules" at the top of the forum page would list this information just like this, then we wouldn't have to ask all the time.

It is in the Rule Page.
"
Summoner написал:
Other than using a claw for the built in life leach, how are you able to make blood magic work early on?

I prefer rangers for this (or a witch, I suppose) since you get a ranged weapon that you can use without skills to deal pretty decent damage early on, until you have flasks set up.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
This Race, haha. Started with a marauder, but this mode is insanely more hard as a melee. I think you can kill hillock but one mess-up will be your death and messing up is pretty easy... Started with Scion then, and died somewhere in the coast. Third roll I played completely save with a claw and 2 life rings from the start of with the aim to reach level 5. I even found an Alch for my Claw, lol, but that was just a bit of comfort. Went pretty smooth in the third try, though Unique Rhoa almost caught me off-guard. Sad I didn't found a party, though.

Последняя редакция: fadekill. Время: 21 дек. 2013 г., 16:04:03
Very funny. Hillock dropped me a yellow paua ring :) Sure I would have preferred a yellow coral ring :-/
Could not pass level 4... :-(
It's pretty funny (or sad, I guess) when you make a toon named "SeventhTry" and that name is already takin! ... ROFL

...Was my first BLAMT race and I did horrible. I did actually make it to the town once.
BM is brutal coupled with Turbo.

Storm Call is great

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация