Season Five, Event 151: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

This is unbalanced terrible idea. Superbad.
And yeah, prizes for full-clear :D Nice.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Well, my first run went pretty well, killed Rukuku and moved on to the next level. Area with skeletons and necromancers. Got killed at the first pack because I missclicked an ran towards the corpses to kill the necromancer instead of sidestepping. Revive-->death. -.-

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: fadekill. Время: 23 дек. 2013 г., 11:51:16
BLAMT races are usually my favorite, but mixed with endless ledge it's a huge, barely playable mess. The problem with this mix is the random factor of the enemies that spawn in zone 2. you might get lucky and get pretty much the same enemies as in the first zone, but you might also get unlucky and get skeletal rhoas + necromancers. I am usually not playing the "races are pure RNG card", but this mix just doesn't work. BLAMT races are awesome, and Endless ledge races are as well, but keep them seperated.
The reason BLAMT races works, is because of the progression of enemies, so if you made a fixed LEBLAMT (with fixed enemy types), it might work.
How did you kill Kuduku?

Two deads on lvl 3 and 4 and both in him...
Was 3rd overall with 8 minutes left and I got to zone three. Had to go down and got charged by blue murk runners and mowed down by titty bitches. First time doing one of these though, extremely fun.

Awesome race type.
More of these!
"
Lagoni написал:
BLAMT races are usually my favorite, but mixed with endless ledge it's a huge, barely playable mess. The problem with this mix is the random factor of the enemies that spawn in zone 2. you might get lucky and get pretty much the same enemies as in the first zone, but you might also get unlucky and get skeletal rhoas + necromancers. I am usually not playing the "races are pure RNG card", but this mix just doesn't work. BLAMT races are awesome, and Endless ledge races are as well, but keep them seperated.
The reason BLAMT races works, is because of the progression of enemies, so if you made a fixed LEBLAMT (with fixed enemy types), it might work.

I have to agree with this, your placement depends almost entirely on what enemies you get in zone 2.
Titty bitches are horrifying.
Had horrid RNG, first mob out the gate, enchanted archers = dead, second attempt, killed kuduku with ease, but had no enchanted so I was super under leveled, died on the first mob in the next level; third time was the charm, managed to kill the boss of the third level before time ran out :D

heh, seems I even made 5th duelist, best finish in terms of rank in any race :D
Последняя редакция: Necrolis. Время: 23 дек. 2013 г., 12:07:14
died at 25 minutes with my lvl 4,75 ranger t desync kuduku, but manage to get #36 10th marauder in 35 minutes :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация