1.0.3c Patch Notes

is it just me or do anyone else experience the dmg in the game to be ALOT higher then before ? im talking about monster dmg. im beging hit for 500-700 per swing by a white mob with 6k armor and 4.3k life farming sarn merc. ive never been hit this hard before, even with less armor and life.
"
Mudfall написал:
is it just me or do anyone else experience the dmg in the game to be ALOT higher then before ? im talking about monster dmg. im beging hit for 500-700 per swing by a white mob with 6k armor and 4.3k life farming sarn merc. ive never been hit this hard before, even with less armor and life.

Ye same here, no idea why im almost ripping to almost every white mob with 5k armor and 4k life
Bring us trade fix patch already,trade chat is starting to be like watching movie credits but 10x faster
IGN: Puskurcina
"
Mudfall написал:

Same here, getting hit really heavy now, my hp is only 2.5k just getting nuked.
and your server crash that shit all the time you do a few things?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация