70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
Epsilon2012 написал:
"
SoundwaveOiA написал:
at the risk of sounding realy realy stupid... could you work in a IIR/IIQ gem into this? attached to RF for example... I'm not sure if it would actually work (never played an RF or IIQ/IIR farm build)

Unfortunately iir and iiq Gems don't work with RF:(

-But if you use Aurumvorax...the extra ele resists can let you use some MF Gear...

I have just thrown on this gear for farming piety and have noticed a huge increase in rares and uniques dropping.
Скрытый текст

"
I dont get it - I cannot maintain RF at lvl 68. I have all the regen nodes - elemental adapt and even with ruby flask I still lose life. Lvl 18 vitality, lvl 17purity of fire? how the hell do you guys do it? heres my tree and my gear.

1: You have too much ES...life regen doesn't cover that.

2: You don't have the Aura nodes yet, these gives Vitality anoth .43% Life regen...with doesn't seem like much, but is 28 life per second with my Life.

so they dont work with RF that sucks. I had read a few posts on reddit etc they stated that IIR/IIQ now does work with DOT spells, that they fixed this in a patch not that long ago.
Lvl 37 atm, so i should go for golem blood i guess?

Also any advice for Facebreaker? atm i got like 800-900, increased phys dmg on rings/amulet/belt and 640% facebreaker woth to get a 750-800%?

So wich gems are the most important to lvl? vitality and purity of fire? any other gem?

Also i guess reduced mana with high q. and lvl
Последняя редакция: pelll. Время: 8 янв. 2014 г., 11:38:08
"
pelll написал:
Lvl 37 atm, so i should go for golem blood i guess?

Also any advice for Facebreaker? atm i got like 800-900, increased phys dmg on rings/amulet/belt and 640% facebreaker woth to get a 750-800%?

So wich gems are the most important to lvl? vitality and purity of fire? any other gem?

Also i guess reduced mana with high q. and lvl

The quality on reduced mana won't apply to auras. You should level your aurasetup and RF of course. If you can, already use your lightning warp Setup. The Cwdt is easy to level once you hit mercyless so you don't need to do that right now.
Последняя редакция: Itheru. Время: 8 янв. 2014 г., 13:56:26
Does the ES on my chestplate after I cast RF on carcass effect DG? or is it only the ES on carcass?
Only the ES on Carcass...your Life, ES, and damage mods are snap shotted onto RF.
edit
Последняя редакция: TriPiiN. Время: 14 янв. 2014 г., 16:41:34
"
I have fire dmg on my gloves so i dont know if ice nova will add the fire dmg causing EE to not work correctly

Flat ele damage does not affect spells unless it is a support gem. EE is very important for RF builds in general because it multiplies your damage.
edit
Последняя редакция: TriPiiN. Время: 14 янв. 2014 г., 16:42:09
Only the weapons equipped when RF is activated will count. Off-Hands do nothing.

...And Spell Damage does not affect RF.
what can u say about 2 positions?
1-i have 4700 hp/capped res/6k armor/200 iir
2-6k hp/capped res/6k armor/no iir.
how helpful it that?
IGN-Chatillion

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация