70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

update eq:

frenzy for totems
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Последняя редакция: v1br0. Время: 10 февр. 2014 г., 19:31:46
Thank you for posting this beautiful guide.

Trying to get Purity of fire level 17 is totally pain in a$$.

BTW here is my lucky armor
ok i have level 17 vitality + level 17 purity of fire.
And here are my stats

My gear

"

My skill tree

"

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABAcFLQxfEmkVIBccGNsZLh8CIWAn1SftKPoppSpNLOk1kjbFNtg64TwtPV8_J0CgQYdKfUrITP9N404qUFBSU1KvVElVxlhjW69fP2BLZ6BodG6qcXl07XTxeu-Cx4d2iBuI8YzPj0aUoJeVmK2drqZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7uxV7w7vhfAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PzF_gr-jw==

I activated Vit + Purity of Fire but when i enabled Righteous Fire my life drain to zero.
What am i doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: commonjunks. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 14:09:20
"
I activated Vit + Purity of Fire but when i enabled Righteous Fire my life drain to zero.
What am i doing wrong?

-Don't have the 1% life regen from Templar
-Your ES is damaging you.
-You don't have the aura nodes to increase Vit regen.

-Using Carcass Jack is great, but your taking 20 damage per second from its ES.
"
Epsilon2012 написал:
"
What am i doing wrong?

-Don't have the 1% life regen from Templar
-Your ES is damaging you.
-You don't have the aura nodes to increase Vit regen.

-Using Carcass Jack is great, but your taking 20 damage per second from its ES.

Good GOD so i cannot use Carcass Jack :'(.
I re-spec my tree to get Templar 1% life regen node but to no avail my life still keep going down (even i remove Carcass Jack and left ring)
Here is my new skill TREE

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzBS0MXxJpFSAY2xkuHwIhYCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DrhPC09Xz8nQKBBh0p9SshM_03jTipQUFJTUq9USVXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqp07XTxeu-Cx4d2iBuI8YzPj0aUoJeVmK2drqZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7uxV7w7vhfAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PzF_gr-jw==

Any advice what i am doing wrong? VIT + Purity of fire both are level 17 gems.
i ask on another thread but still have no answer when i snapshot with the redbeak i have animate gardian on one , with leer cast and dying breath .

Did the dammage from aura dammage ( leer cast nad the staff) aply to rf and stay after the snapshot ?
Последняя редакция: Tavdef. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 19:48:05
"
Did the dammage from aura dammage ( leer cast nad the staff) aply to rf and stay after the snapshot ?

All damage mods should be snapshotted onto RF when activated.

"
Any advice what i am doing wrong? VIT + Purity of fire both are level 17 gems.

-Have you done the math?

With 88% to fire, RF deals 10.8% of your life per second.

Level 17 Vit gives 1.5
-Your new tree gives 9.2% life regen per second...for a total of 10.7% life per second.

...So you should be taking...

(Life * .001%) + (ES * .084)

...Remember to take your stats when you are weapon swapped(You'll have more Life from redbeaks and less ES because Rise won't be on.)

EDIT: The RF builds you see on forums are based on a lvl 20 PoF with the aura nodes to get another 1% to fire...That means that before then it will be hard to get positive regen.

That's why I got the Duelist regen instead of going into the witch tree, the extra INT you get there raises your ES.

My Tree(Level 80)
Последняя редакция: Epsilon2012. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 20:08:15
"
Epsilon2012 написал:
"

All damage mods should be snapshotted onto RF when activated.

cool + 33 % free dammage for rf

even more if inner force :)
Последняя редакция: Tavdef. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 21:24:16
Inner Force increases Buff Effects, which includes the damage that RF deals to you.

-That's why it, along with Holy Strength, are not used in RF builds.
if u have a good regen no prob with inner fire and holy strengh and they also buff the aura of the animate gardians for more dammage .

For now only holy strengh for me but a friends of mine use both and it's ok (90 and soon 91 % fire resist maybe 92 with inner force)
Последняя редакция: Tavdef. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 23:58:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация