1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Thanks so much for this - Definitely helpful!
In act 2 where you kill the 3 bandits which option to take? +8 to resist, +40 life or free skill point? non-hc
GS Mara
Skills:[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MFCAUcRkuHOcg8CftKLUyCTpSQKBBP0TnUEdQUFHmVElWBFcNWGNfP2BLYIhhUmoeajtyqXTteu97jHzZhmCMz57Nn8umZKcwqBisqrQvud3G2MmY0iHZYd-_51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-[/spoiler]
Gj, good read. Get dam freshmeat their salt. :)
A question because i think it´s a link failure: The node bloodless was not taken instead a str node south way?

A few things to add.

-decision making: for new players it would be interesting why you chose this that in favor of this and that ( resi cluster for example, i readed your answere to the questions but it gets messy so try to incorporate those in the main thread^^ , why no end charges, why no IR, bandit quest and so on those will be faq. )

-I would suggest life leech mods too

-for my taste you can mention some more skills to use ( leap slam, base end cry, war cry and so on nothing to complicated )

-could suggest more advanced builds that you think are good in the end for people that feel this guide is to simple

AND QQ WHY NO STICK FEATURE HERE^^
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Последняя редакция: Spysong192. Время: 25 янв. 2013 г., 18:59:51
I'm new to PoE and so I'm searching for a good "starter" build to just went through te game and learning everything this way. This build seems to be very helpful, I first wanted to start with a Summoner Witch (I'm an old D2 Necro fan ^^) but then I've read that a summoner may not be the best choice for PoE newbies, especialy not since the open beta patches.
I hope with this Marauder build I can make it through the game without to much pain and deaths of my chara (I really hate this XD ), if I'm more advanced and skilled in PoE, I want to try more complex builds but as a beginner, I'm sure it's the best to just start simple to get an overview about PoE.

So already thanks in advance for this build. ^^
What should I get for Deal with the Bandits all 3 difficulties?
Would it be worth it to go to the right of Unwavering Stance, following the dexterity nodes to get Iron Reflexes? Iron Reflexes turns all your Evasion rating into Armor, and Unwavering Stance makes it so you can't dodge anyway. However, I am not sure whether I will have much Evasion with this build, as I would mostly be picking up heavy armor items with red slots and no evasion rating, so I don't know if the amount of armor transformed from evasion rating would be so small as to not be worth it.
1. Feedback about moar skills: it's on my TO-DO LIST. Relax =]. When I was creating thread i didn't expect so huge interest in it.

2. Bandit's quest rewards: Health -> Physical Damage -> Charge/SkillPoint

3. Why no Endurance Charges? Because new players are scared of them, and won't trust me that they are awesome. And they will not notice it at low level.

4. Why no Iron Reflexes? This would be next step in the build. Or Iron Grip's regen nodes. I didn't want to mess with alternative build. Now i see it is a must have. Also Grace, which we would use with Iron Reflexes is DEX based, and i didn't most to implement too much informations. Ye. But I will...

5. Feedback about life leech mods. This mod is used by endgame, as early 1%, when you have 1k dps - it heals you only by 10 per second. Comparing it with Life Gain on Hit or HP regen it simply does not worth it.

6. Lava Lash Notable: Added Fire Damage adds 20% of our base damage early on. Lava Lash increases this by 30%, so by 6%. It simply does not worth it. Of course it would be more efficient with some linear fire bonuses, anger usage, and so on.

7. Life Gain over Life Leech. Yes, to some point. With at higher level you will swamp to Life Leech.

8. Amplify Notable. I didn't noticed much difference in gameplay, due to stupid thing that Ground Slam visual effect stayes the same. Of course I do not ban of taking it.

9. Does anyone has some problems with visibility or the form of the guide?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
delete
Последняя редакция: ImYoungxD. Время: 25 янв. 2013 г., 20:36:27
sorry but you cant play merciless with this build :/

you get fucked so hard and fast, not matter how good you play.
"
NinjaArabStrategist написал:
Скрытый текст
1. Feedback about moar skills: it's on my TO-DO LIST. Relax =]. When I was creating thread i didn't expect so huge interest in it.

2. Bandit's quest rewards: Health -> Physical Damage -> Charge/SkillPoint

3. Why no Endurance Charges? Because new players are scared of them, and won't trust me that they are awesome. And they will not notice it at low level.

4. Why no Iron Reflexes? This would be next step in the build. Or Iron Grip's regen nodes. I didn't want to mess with alternative build. Now i see it is a must have. Also Grace, which we would use with Iron Reflexes is DEX based, and i didn't most to implement too much informations. Ye. But I will...

5. Feedback about life leech mods. This mod is used by endgame, as early 1%, when you have 1k dps - it heals you only by 10 per second. Comparing it with Life Gain on Hit or HP regen it simply does not worth it.

6. Lava Lash Notable: Added Fire Damage adds 20% of our base damage early on. Lava Lash increases this by 30%, so by 6%. It simply does not worth it. Of course it would be more efficient with some linear fire bonuses, anger usage, and so on.

7. Life Gain over Life Leech. Yes, to some point. With at higher level you will swamp to Life Leech.

8. Amplify Notable. I didn't noticed much difference in gameplay, due to stupid thing that Ground Slam visual effect stayes the same. Of course I do not ban of taking it.

9. Does anyone has some problems with visibility or the form of the guide?

Those will be FAQs. Incorporate them in your guide.

Point 9:
Скрытый текст
way to many
Скрытый текст
spoilers
Скрытый текст
for my taste. click click click click ;)

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация