1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

currently lv37 and in a1 Cruel, starting to have some difficulty...lunaris temple was awful. i'd died maybe twice throughout all of normal (once to fire fury at level 2 and once to some random chaos damage in act 2) but in that one dungeon i died like 14 times. all of a sudden monsters were just 2 shotting me and before i'd walked through the door i'd very very rarely ever felt like i was in danger.

I have these stats at the start of act 1 cruel:

life: 926
physical damage reduction: 20%
chance to evade: 13%
Energy shield: 37
Fire 75%
Cold 75%
Lightning 55%
Chaos -20%
block/stun recovery 46%
life regen per second 30.0

Normal mobs are nothing but occasionally a rare pack will one shot me out of the blue, it's blowing my mind at how the difficulty can randomly spike and i'm just not prepared and have never found anywhere close to the kind of gear required to survive that kind of damage.

any tips on what I should improve? do i need like 1000 more life just to survive cruel without just losing all my exp? >.<
Последняя редакция: alexvsevil. Время: 11 февр. 2013 г., 20:41:18
same thing here lvl 40 havein a hard time takein hits. in crule..

1200 life
all res is 72 chaos is 45
life regen 32.1
dps is 201.... that might do it?

seems vary gear dependent this build or just is hard to macro at low lvls
oh my god Roas can eff right off X____X
To the ppl that are having trouble at cruel, your max hp seems kinda low, i have 2k WITH Carnage Heart equipped. Try to get as much +hp mods to your gear as possible.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
Последняя редакция: BlastBeat. Время: 12 февр. 2013 г., 2:07:55
20k??? in what act of cruel??? I'm about 17.8 k off!!!
Wow sry obviously meant 2k lol. Edited post, sry.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
"
"
spiky0209 написал:
I am completely new to this game, and follow this build from OB. Which I think this is really nice build, through the level progress, you can actually learn how to modify you own build to weight DPS or suvivability without any issue. For example, you got decent resist gear, then drop some resist nodes...

Now, I hit Lv79 and the build is still very succefully working in end-game map farming with cheap gears. All my gears are under 3 chaos, hopefully would provide some faith to those struggling in mid level players.

Скрытый текст

However, I do have some questions, that recently, i took Amplify node, however, i didnt really feel the effect, will this worth, since even we increase the attack range, it would
still be hard to kite monsters, and those range attackers still can hit us...

And if I am looking to increase DPS, what node would be suggested? Butchery? Reckless abandon?? Since it seems no any other option around for me...

If anyone can give some advice would be appreciated, my build is as below,

if u want immortal map farmings, u should use my build :P

Thanks, I had take a look of Rhox's build, and decide to run Anger and Warth to increase my DPS, meanwhile, and decide to take butchry plus Catalyse(lava lash) to see if there will be a boost to DPS.
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
"
alexvsevil написал:
20k??? in what act of cruel??? I'm about 17.8 k off!!!

I don't even think that 20k is possible.

Max life build
Life calculations:
50 base, plus 6/level for 99 levels, plus 40 from oak, plus 165 from strength nodes, plus 50 directly from nodes
Gear can be 1000 from kaom's heart and 109 each from remaining 8 slots, plus 100 intrinsic from rings and belt. The 8 slots can also each have 50 strength, as can a 1h weapon, plus 30 intrinsic from amulet
Total max life before % modifiers is 3101. After % modifiers, that's 19008 theoretical max life

Edit: slight improvement from 18133 to 18542

Edit2: another slight improvement, to 19008. I was too attached to some nodes to see an improvement option. Build now covers 4 class areas. I do not think this can be improved without dropping the one slight nod to being able to kill things, Resolute Technique.

Please note that this build is not very good, because it won't really be able to kill things, and is very reliant on life leech/life on hit to get this massive life pool back. But it does have 511% increased max life.
Последняя редакция: Halinn. Время: 12 февр. 2013 г., 10:20:17
I have made a video with my marauder at cruel difficulty killing Brutus, Merveil and 2 bandits.
I also have some comentary of some basic tacts and what to do.
I didn't even play very good and still i managed to kill all of them with ease.

If you want you cna check it out and i might make some more videos of farming maps and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrOb5sS6WE&feature=youtu.be
facetanking brutus is fun, doesnt it?

would you mind posting your equipment? seems solid and i would love new players to see a sample of solid equipment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация