We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
Tombi432 написал:
My first impression:

Where is the option to reduce effects and no epilepsy warning!

+1
less effect or option for remove some effect rly needed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
BndrIPL написал:
"
Coolmer написал:

Gems ... rlly you are "balancing" them for years but still you don't have even 10 proper skills what an be say are balanced, so 100+ playable gems is lie, from league you are changing them and making only few gems worth to play what is terrible and boring.

Fun fact. Back in 2013-2015ish, ALL the gems could carry you to the endgame. And beyond. There was 0 limits. Back in the day, as you can call it, the game just worked. Every skill worked. Everything was good. There was metas that absolutely busted the game, like the metas today.

But the important part is: every skill was working. Everything was able to kill every boss, some skills slow, some decently fast.

Then came the time where skills slowly and steadily got "forgotten" by the Devs, or you need 1+ uniques or the skill will suck.

It used to be that uniques BUFF your character but were optional, these days you definitely need certain uniques for a lot of builds.

I remember running bow gmp frenzy ranger all the way through dominus merciless. These days you are lucky if you make it to act 4 with such a useless combo.

GGG have added a ton of support gems and balanced the game around the potential abuse of these supports, in combination with uniques and crafted equipment that people can buy in game.

The game has become pay 2 win, but with its own currency, not real money. Be rich and somehow get 200 exalts per league and you can of course get a godkilling build.

Surely you can run SSF and make a godkiller build, but the time investment for that is beyond anything a person with a job or a normal person with a family can afford.

Only manchildren with no responsibilities or guys who have cucked their wives to the point where they don't mind their BF or hubby sitting on the PC all day, are able to play GGG efficiently.

To come full circle: before all the buffs to enemy HP and all those hidden and open nerfs to skills and the passives and tree itself, before all of that, some 6-7 years ago, your game was playable. These days?

A mere husk of what once was. The game is great for new players because they have not experienced the degrade. Like a overhyped first time junkie on heroin in a room with a guy who had his 6th rehab and is finally clean.
You have 2 kinds of people who just can communicate on a basic level. They can talk about it, understand each other, but they can not relate to each other, since one person has seen hell, and the other person is beyond euphoric and will not listen to the experienced person.

The noobs who join today, will think the game is great. But every seasoned player with a working braincell can see the disaster the PoE has turned into due to absolutely brain-absent decisions.

that is not even remotely true, only few builds could do shrine maps
Hi all,
i'm new to Path of Exile but i follow it since 2016, the days i play diablo3 and i'm waiting for D4 but honestly after beta testing i'm not impressed.

i'm very impressed about how every leagues add features and possibilities on core game... Blood Crucible is phenomenal, seems to play (The Medium) inside Poe. The dual reality is a fantastic idea.

as i said, i'm very new to poe but this title feel the (Lead) arpg. I'ts beyond the end game. it is immense and every day you can do something that ( just works ).

watching the trailers for Poe2 .. i'm shocked that you can play EVERYTHING from day one of Poe to all acts of poe2. Other series have made a mistake to not do this.

Please, do everything you fcan to always keep what you introduce with the leagues such as Blood Crucible, Bestiary, Vaal, Mines, Delve etc.

i hope my english is understandable.

More of a last impressions post for Scourge league, but hopefully some of these ideas will stick for 3.17.

Things to keep / build on from 3.16:
=> Mastery system
=> Additional ways to add beneficial mods to items and make truly unique rare items
=> Content with player-controlled scaling of difficulty / rewards
=> Chase uniques (ideally with ways to directly earn them)
=> General QoL features
=> Defense improvements

Things I would really like to see improved in 3.17:

=> Fewer and fewer end game viable builds / skills, possible solutions: ascendancy reworks, skill buffs, skill mechanical improvements, reducing the number of pseudo-mandatory passive point sinks through node consolidation and/or buffs (flask charges, elemental resists + spell suppression; chaos resistance; movement speed), more unique / hallmark skills like cyclone/toxic rain/blade vortex that combine fluid dps with utility / mobility, rework of mob targeting or automatic "nearest" targeting to make skills that currently require manual targeting less clunky

=> Most classes from the left hand side of the passive tree feel too slow to play in an ARPG with timed content, possible solutions: remove the movement speed penalty from armor, reverse the nerf to low level movement speed flasks, add movement speed nodes to the left side of the tree, add movement speed as an implicit to boot bases, Scourge-like means to add additional movement speed to boots, reduce the reservation cost of Haste aura, increase the base movement speed and adjust other movement speed modifiers as necessary, new or reworked mobility skills that feel less clunky (e.g. make shield charge more like whirling blades, smoother leap slam chaining)

=> Many builds are practically limited to one six-link, but mapping vs. bossing often requires different skills to be effective: more skills and/or support gems with built in single target vs. multi-target mode switching (e.g. pinpoint support, divine ire, blood vs. sand stance, etc.), more skills that ramp up damage with repeat application and have a duration so they are viable to use with self cast / melee during boss fights

=> 90%+ of loot drops are useless clutter in endgame content: reduce the overall number of loot drops in endgame content but improve the average quality using a loot 2.0 / lucky system and/or by phasing out low level mods with multiple tiers by an item level threshold

=> cluster jewels: these are one of the greatest additions to the game since I started back in Synthesis as they provide much needed opportunities for build diversity and specialization; currently, however, extremely well rolled cluster jewels are required to overcome the opportunity cost to allocate their passives; Harvest crafting is pretty much the only way to roll good cluster jewels: reduce the number of passives leading up to cluster jewel sockets and/or make them full powered, add random % increased power of explicit mods as a passive to cluster jewels to unload some of the rarity gating to the crafting base, rebalance mod rarity and tags to make other forms of cluster jewel crafting relevant

=> Trade is dominated by bots and cartels, small quantity trades are difficult to impossible: I have been trying to avoid hyperbole...but please make literally any changes to trade. It cannot get worse...
Последняя редакция: dpc6. Время: 31 дек. 2021 г., 13:01:56
"
dpc6 написал:
More of a last impressions post for Scourge league, but hopefully some of these ideas will stick for 3.17.

=> Trade is dominated by bots and cartels, small quantity trades are difficult to impossible: I have been trying to avoid hyperbole...but please make literally any changes to trade. It cannot get worse...

Trade 100% favors an RMT aftermarket in literally every single detail of how it exists in its current iteration... but they want that so... i guess common unique items will always be 10Ex in softcore trade (Shavs, Hyrri's, *your favorite flavor of the league*)
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Hello. I heard about this game when it was have release date but finally playing it since some days. I have searched for ppl who can explain me something about it and im finally at act 5 on both characters (duelist and shadow), here are so much things that ppl dont know about on begining of thier adventure, on first character I cleared all maps and exploring "everything" and I spend on it like 10 hours, secondly I created a new one character which I started with friend in party mode (duo) i spend like 20 minutes (which is not record as i heard, and ppl doing it else faster) to clear first act, where mobs are much stronger than 2x than normal, and I havnt do much there, just watching and sometime spell something :).

@What i wanted from this game
Please focus on game configuration I have good laptop and I havnt much problems but if I want to play this game on lower price PC else if I want to have stable 144+ HZ with FPS its impossible to do it on like 3000$ or even more. Much ppl says that they have low fps, graphics of game is good, but for now there are other games starting like Your on start of febuary and these games have also good graphic but dosnt drops FPS like Your game also here are much things You change in game easily like "unbind hotkey" to have unbound hotkey (action without key release), moving windows (questtrack) to specific location to save it there, BRIGHT Option, sometimes here You cant see just nothing, I can upgrade my bright of monitor from 60 to 100% but its just too brightness to eyes, I know for some ppl playing games like this in dark mode and for them its just awesome, but they still can do it by take for example game bright to 30%, and someone dosnt want to play with lighter or flashlight behind monitor, so its would be nice to change it, also some skins that i own are super duper lighting my eyes, so You can do something with that lights in game and configuration of it, everything else is very nice for now (to act 5 cuz I havnt see more now and Im waiting for new season too).
First IMpressions.

I'm on a 2nd solo character now after getting to level 89 with my first, a Templar.
The game is very good up to the early map stage. Then there is a sudden massive drop-of in character attack/defense and a massive boost to monsters & bosses. Meanwhile item drops are practically the same as at level 60. I believe this is called "hitting a wall"? I presume this is the point where money has to be spent in order to progress any further. It's not easy to find guidance about this stage and how to scale up as the monsters have. The gameplay at this stage gets very frustrating and tedious, as a solo self-found player.
Crafting is ineffective and a lottery with generally useless results, with monsters/bosses basically 1-shooting you as if you had 0 armour/shields/evasion.
On entering a room or clicking a ritual icon, there is a massive lag spike and "boom" you're dead in 1 second as you see your corpse immediately surrounded by 50 monsters. The monster/boss scaling is massive basically makes the game unplayable for me at this stage. Unique gear is unimpressive and not really helpful.
All I can do is start again with a new character.
I have researched on how to handle this mid-later maps stage and am aware of the masses of "builds" promoted to copy. I had hoped it would be more interesting to discover for myself how to handle the mid & later maps. But is taking an incredible amount of time and I've gotten tired of it.
The language used to describe the effects of items is extremely opaque.
Certainly there are pros at this game who know how to handle all this but for new players the scaling in damage at this stage is a real turn-off as is the opaque language and the uselessness of item drops.

However from 1 to say level 70,and early maps, the game is good.
"
Starwelkin написал:
This was surely mentioned somewhere, but I was astounded by POE's cosmetics and I suggest mentioning artist's names near corresponding items, or saying something about them somewhere, or writing an article about them.

POE is the game of the future, all kudos to you, dear developers!

P.S. I will definitely become the Ruler of Wraeclast someday, when POE 3 will be announced.

I agree. I think they should also add a copyright and bar code next to their names.

LONG LIVE POE!
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I don't like archnemesis's recipe system. It would be much better if no recipes exist and all mods could drop.
Problem
Maven Invitation: Atlas Brings Very Few Crescent Shards
Solution
Increase the number of drop-down fragments to a minimum of 2 pieces.

This is what needs to be done. Developers please pay attention.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация