Running windows xp
any help would be appreciated.
"
decky666 написал:
just downloaded the windows installer and client error popup
installer is still 6.7mb.
Running windows xp
any help would be appreciated.

What kind of error message are you getting?
The Real Korgh since Diablo I
Последняя редакция: korghy. Время: 8 февр. 2013 г., 6:31:41
client.exe has encounted a problem and this is the error

AppName: client.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: client.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0017726d

everytime i click on installer
"
decky666 написал:
client.exe has encounted a problem and this is the error

AppName: client.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: client.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0017726d

everytime i click on installer

It seems a corrupted installer file.
Are you downloading the installer behind a proxy or something using file cache?
If so, try to use a different internet provider ( ISP ) and download again.
Check if your PC is free for trojans/viruses. Some troj/virus modifies the packet exe file header causing errors.
Also, check the windows event log and look for warnings related with the installer or other strange behavior logged when you execute the installer.
downloaded this from your site. Using firefox latest version.
No virus or trojan on system.
will try using internet explorer and will advise.
Hi !

I would like to report RAM utilisation problems: E_OUTOFMEMORY and Unable to MapViewOfFile. I've seen in the first post of this thread that this might be related to not enough RAM or long time of playing. I have 8Gb of RAM (which I hope is enough :-) and the bug occurs after just few minutes of playing. I have also noticed that the forest zones, just west of the campment in act 2 are most affected by these problems. I am litteraly incapable of playing there. If I play lightning strike skill, I can't even cross the river in the early zone.

I will try to reduce texture but it's a pity with the system I have (I can give specs if needed). Could someone give details about the '-gc 2' option please ? What does this do exactly and would this affect the visual aspect of the game ?

Thanks.
IGN: Grimmy_ThunderFury
"
grimgroth написал:
Hi !

I would like to report RAM utilisation problems: E_OUTOFMEMORY and Unable to MapViewOfFile. I've seen in the first post of this thread that this might be related to not enough RAM or long time of playing. I have 8Gb of RAM (which I hope is enough :-) and the bug occurs after just few minutes of playing. I have also noticed that the forest zones, just west of the campment in act 2 are most affected by these problems. I am litteraly incapable of playing there. If I play lightning strike skill, I can't even cross the river in the early zone.

I will try to reduce texture but it's a pity with the system I have (I can give specs if needed). Could someone give details about the '-gc 2' option please ? What does this do exactly and would this affect the visual aspect of the game ?

Thanks.

Hi,

See my post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73322/page/12#p1130354

Do not execute the step "C" ( you don't need it ) and let me know if it works. I had the same problem, but i have only 4GB RAM. Now, i can play for a long time and no more crashes at all. In my case, the problem was solved.

Good Luck!
Regards, Korgh
Последняя редакция: korghy. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 9:43:51
Hi, I downloaded the "Pack Check" and put it in the PoE folder and followed the steps but after I tap the commands, it stucks by "Checking pack file Content.ggpk..."

Please help me! Thanks in Advance.
My issue is only with Act 3. 50/50 chance that the client will freeze and disconnect when I enter town. Especially if it puts me in an instance that is almost full of players. No problems anywhere in act 1 or 2. but all over act 3 I get horrible framerate drops, not only in town.

Is there some way to choose to always start a new solo instance of the towns when one enters it?
When a shadow falls, death isn't far away.
Последняя редакция: Fiercce. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 13:47:16
died to a tp zoning in loading screen, which is apperently fixed acoording to the last patch notes... so yea

made a thread about it >
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/121352
-_-

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация