Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

I do not know wether this is the right Thread for my request. Feel free to delete it, if this is the wrong one, but please be so kind and give me a pm.
I wanted to know if it is possible to rename my account Name. If so, were is the Option to do that or which Person should i get in contact with.
Thanks for your work, I love GGG and all the supporters. Great community!
greeting from Germany
"
Wiebke написал:
I do not know wether this is the right Thread for my request. Feel free to delete it, if this is the wrong one, but please be so kind and give me a pm.
I wanted to know if it is possible to rename my account Name. If so, were is the Option to do that or which Person should i get in contact with.
Thanks for your work, I love GGG and all the supporters. Great community!
greeting from Germany

Schreibe am besten eine Email direkt an den Support: support@grindinggear.com Stelle dich aber auf eine Wartezeit von mehreren Tagen ein, die Leute da kämpfen immer noch mit der Email-Flut, die seit dem offiziellen Release über sie hereingebrochen ist :-D. Fünf bis sieben Tage solltest du dafür einkalkulieren. :-)
Ah ok vielen Dank für die Information und schnelle Antwort! Dann werde ich wohl noch ein wenig mit meiner Anfrage warten. Ich möchte das Team schließlich nicht wegen so einer Kleinigkeit zusätzlich belasten.
Schönen Abend
hi , when i change the resolution or i change to fullscren it crash and say " error writing " and a number , someone can help me?
Client don't run at all, it is in process, but nothing happens. PackCheck don't report any problems. I use Steam client. Please help.

Jako że jestem Polakiem daję też polską wersję tekstu.

Client mi się nie pojawia, chociaż jest w procesach. PackCheck nie wykazuje żadnych problemów. Używam Steam'a. Proszę o pomoc.
Последняя редакция: Sariel83. Время: 7 дек. 2013 г., 18:39:36
Hello,

When you run the Coward's Trial Unique Crypt map, there seems to be a bug that disconnects you after your finish boss, leave instance, and reenter the map.

It has happened on more than one occasion on multiple Coward's Trial crypt maps, causing me to lose out on loot on the ground that I was unable to grab due to inventory space.

Please look into this bug and fix if you can.

Thanks GGG!

Hello,

I have been running the unique crypt map, and after finishing the map, and going to town to empty my inventory, I will constantly d/c after entering a new portal. I tried every portal for about 5 different maps. It caused me to lose out on rares, uniques, and currency that I was unable to carry due to inventory space.. I would appreciate a fix in this bug, as I enjoy running this map. thanks!
Hi there,

Im in UTC+2 and as of this morning approx 10:00, when i try run the game through steam client, and login, game hangs here http://postimg.org/image/jkmfjai21/
I have run steam as administrator, re-installed game files, verified integrity of game cash, turned of AV etc etc.

I have 300+ hrs in game and this is 1st issue i have had.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Bakers
After latest patch 1.0.3 - neither my client or my friend's next to me could use the mouse to zoom in and out any longer. We both double checked that the option was enabled in the settings and tried turning the setting on and off to no avail. Zooming would still work with pgup and pgdn anyone else having this issue?
Hi,
I frequently get asked to enter a code because I am loging in from a diffrent location (but I am not) that was not a problem untill yahoo had some email problems, now I can not look at my email and I can not play them game :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация