(1.0.5) TomCruisenOnYa's Infernal Blow FB Build (32k AoE DPS + 70% Block)

"
idiocyincarnate написал:
Oh completely viable. The FB nerf means MUCH less now than before, due to the reworked starting area giving you quite a bit more Melee Physical Damage.

As far as I've been able to work with the new passive tree, it's a straight up buff to FB builds.

i think you are confusing "Melee Physical Damage" with "Physical Damage".. unless "Melee Physical Damage" also apply to unarmed.. or am i missing something?

from a quick look at 1.1.0 offline skill tree, there was a nerf on life but is possible to get more AR.. i think this build can be more tanky with the new skill tree..

will you be updating the tree Army?
Melee Physical Damage works with FB builds.

My own IB FB marauder will after this patch have 1-1.5k more DPS, 200-300 less HP, 2% more block chance and maybe 600-800 more armor.

So, a damage boost with probably the same effective HP. Maybe. I'm not sure.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Последняя редакция: idiocyincarnate. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 10:57:04
1.1 version please! :D
Heh, I was very close.

I got 1k more armor, 250 less HP, 2% more block, but 3k more dps.

So all in all, not a bad patch for Facebreakers, even with a nerf to Aegis.
It might be a good idea to invest more heavily in armor nodes, which means you'll basically be as strong as before as you'll take armor nodes instead of damage nodes.

I never bothered getting a lot of ES before the Aegis nerf, as I only needed it to block the fast, low damage attacks like Tentacle ladies.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Последняя редакция: idiocyincarnate. Время: 7 марта 2014 г., 8:58:42
"
idiocyincarnate написал:
Heh, I was very close.

I got 1k more armor, 250 less HP, 2% more block, but 3k more dps.

So all in all, not a bad patch for Facebreakers, even with a nerf to Aegis.
It might be a good idea to invest more heavily in armor nodes, which means you'll basically be as strong as before as you'll take armor nodes instead of damage nodes.

I never bothered getting a lot of ES before the Aegis nerf, as I only needed it to block the fast, low damage attacks like Tentacle ladies.

what is your current tree?
somebody needs to post a 1.1 tree for this xD
Hey, since people are requesting a lot, I tried to make a build that I would think should look similar to yours but in the new tree, it has I believe 34% block, around 210% HP(212% I think) and something like + 200% increased armor . Keep in mind that I'm really nowhere near being a pro in this game, pretty much your usual guy and that I haven't actually tested the build, just started building my mara on invasion ^^
Please feel free to comment ant tell me what you think along with tips on how to make it better if you have any :)

Скрытый текст

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFCAUTRiRGjIaOBo-G_odFCXfJy8oxSkuLdIxnjIJNZI26DbpOtg9_Ed-TDVN2E3jUEdRYFRJVw1YY1ivWfNeE18_YEthIWVNZp5qHmxGcH1ybHKpdO14DXrve4x8uHzZgW-DOITZhO-I8Yx2jM-QVZHOmSuePJ7NoLSiAKQZplenMKeEqBipbqmVq8WsqqyvtfK77b2BvorAGsOGxtjSIeLq42rjn-RR55HsOO8O73zxrPIv8wbzvvZI9zL3vvrS-6r-jw==
Последняя редакция: Nepli. Время: 10 марта 2014 г., 20:37:27
Sir, Can you show me the Nodes you used? It's not showing in your post. Thanks ^_^
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Последняя редакция: CommodoX. Время: 11 марта 2014 г., 20:21:23
"
CommodoX написал:

Unwavering Stance with so much life is really a waste of points, the second route is what i'd choose..

My current build as it stands is this one

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_8wbBBKC0eWj7qgth5FF4DWebvoqpbliv1I8B3GxGhykZLqQZ4upybCftG_phITIJrKol34TvcqlZ84TZdO182fcywBpuaWVNeu-77ZBVZp6-p0d-YEuRzqeE-tLSTavFBS1XDRo4HRRwfRcvNunAD0Cg0iHsOEw1qZWAVmTnJKrjatXtnrn3vjrYKMUaMk99VdYZhWqTTdjzvlFggKQabLZBnjyMdvPdTiqBbymlBLMUTfAfAnGDOKIA73xeEw==

this is what i planned for end game

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_fLjzBsEE45_xrKC0eWgnLyku-6oLYe8OGj7kUXgNVEm-iqlu8i8B3GxGpBni6nJsG_phITIJrKol34TvcqlZ84TZXhN07XzZwBpuaWVNw4Z677vtkFVmnr6nR37nkWBLkc6nhPrS0k2rxayvBS1XDRo4HRRwfRcvNunAD0Cg0iHsOEw1qZVk5ySq42rV7Z6597462CjFGjJV1hmFapNN2PO-UWCApBpstkGePIx2891OKoFvKaUEsxRN8B8CcYM4ogDvfKgYah73Mg==

Последняя редакция: AtomicCB. Время: 13 марта 2014 г., 0:53:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация