How the Open Beta launch went for us

Great stuff GGG, really impressed by the (mostly) very smooth launch! Communications like these are absolutely stellar and important to us all, really among the best I've seen in 20+ years as a gamer :)

Good Luck going forward, <3 from Norway
Great job!

Can't wait until the game is installed on my desktop!
Great read well done on Launch :D
"...But our princess is in another castle!"
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1592527941.png
Still just login queue when I try to login. For me, the closed beta was open, and now the open beta is closed.
CONGRATS guys this game was great in cbt and awsome in open wish its get even better :)
One of the best ARPG games on the market! I am very impressed with the AAA level quality of the game. It is something that puts bigger publishers to shame. And I hope you guys become an example for others on how to make the F2P model succeed without alienating your customers. Congratulations and more power to you!
Nice job guys, smooth'n'good launch, glad for ya :) That lags and bugs still there, but i sure, not for long :) I invited 4 friends here already, they amazed too. Good luck in future work.
P.s Act 3 is so nice, that Solaris and Lunaris temple, mmmm xD
I'm a little surprised paying customers don't get ahead in the login queues, but I know it's just a temporary measure.
Working on a big web-software project as well and I know first hand the stress involved in a major deployment, and open beta is definitely a major deployment. But overall I have to say, congratulations on a great job, the product is amazing and the quality assurance team you guys have must be working overtime because the sheer quality of this game is unfathomable. Best arpg I have ever played, grats on that as I am usually a picky player. Can`t wait to see what's coming in the next year. **standing ovation** http://memepics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/obama-not-bad-campaign-poster.jpg
"
Scully написал:
I'm a little surprised paying customers don't get ahead in the login queues, but I know it's just a temporary measure.

For one thing, there are no "paying customers" in PoE. Just donators/supporters.

And for another, being a supporter should not grant any privileges.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация