Why have you stopped playing?

Played a bit too much during race season, so was hard to go back to my regular chars after that. Will return once I recharge my arpg batteries (also starting to ponder a summoner/flameblast build that might be fun)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
I've stopped playing because i have a life.

Oh, wait...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
because d3 runs lovely at max settings while poe pushes out low as 1 fps..

nuff said.
"
Meithal написал:
One flamethrower instakilled me in nightmare docks while I was having max elemental resistances (I had a free to play character with 75%) and every life node I could grab

4 pages and no one commented on the "Free to play character" ? I'm amazed :P
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
vaal kill me in 1 week race waiting for the next race or maybe back to nemesis but im bad at games and getting bored easy
my english sux.
Have not quitted, but since the winter swells have started hitting the west coast of the island i live on, i find myself behind the reef more than a keyboard.
Скрытый текст
also trying to 6L
feels so futile that logging into game has lost its charm.
I stopped playing because of uniques dropping in high level map only.
IGN TylordRampage
I stop playing about every 20-30 minutes because if I play longer I get headaches and dizzy. Takes about 10-15 minutes to "cool down" and then I can play again.

This is one of the principle reasons I play strictly solo. I hate the feeling of "I got to log, guys, sorry" that I got playing games like Guild Wars.
I quit to go to work today.
"
adania написал:
"
Meithal написал:
One flamethrower instakilled me in nightmare docks while I was having max elemental resistances (I had a free to play character with 75%) and every life node I could grab

4 pages and no one commented on the "Free to play character" ? I'm amazed :P

Legit point.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация