SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
You see any better options after lvl 91? And if i feel myself overpowered isint better to raise my dps by taking first above mentioned 6 nods and leave Void Barrier for later?

*** I prefer to test new Life Leech system and the new Boss Atziri fight before to proceed further after 91 lvl.. I dont know yet what I will need more; offence or defence.. I did some maps 77 and 78 and all were easy as usual.. even easier than before because of our increased dps.. But I still would like to have a fight with that lady :)

*** As u alrdy saw I got Void Barrier in skill tree for 91 lvl.. for me it is an important group and couldnt skip it. But, if u say " u feel over powered" (thats np at all at 77-78 lvl maps with map mods over moderate class) then it is really up to u which group will be first taken.

enjoy..
Hi Serlev, will you be updating the cyclone version? I liked your higher DPS cyclone before, and am curious what you think a good skill tree would be for it. I imagine it would be different than the double strike version since unwavering stance isn't needed.

IGN: IskyOfTheSea
Anyone ran into the mod "corrupted blood?" I saw my ES slowly going down and couldn't stop it. Very strange indeed.
"
Hi Serlev, will you be updating the cyclone version? I liked your higher DPS cyclone before, and am curious what you think a good skill tree would be for it. I imagine it would be different than the double strike version since unwavering stance isn't needed.

yep I will update Part 2 High Dps Cyclone.. but I should finish Dbl strike fully since I will use many regrets to shift it to Cyclone version. Some patience pls..

enjoy

"
Anyone ran into the mod "corrupted blood?"

Nope..
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 15:18:57
Part 1 / A & B fully released...
Next is cyclone
"
Mamoux написал:
Anyone ran into the mod "corrupted blood?" I saw my ES slowly going down and couldn't stop it. Very strange indeed.

I ve seen this too. I used remove bleeding flask and it was ok then
Fully released for all parts...
i have a question about blood rage and mana please^^
if i run my 5 60% auras will i have enough mana to proc blood rage manually ?
"
if i run my 5 60% auras will i have enough mana to proc blood rage manually ?

nope.. with zero mana we cant use it manually..
thats why there is no blood rage gem on my sockets any more ..
It is bounded to CwDT set..
At the beginning of any instance I simply jump on top of a mob group and wait a bit CwDT procs :)

enjoy..
She is doing like 7 or 8 k damage with her fire skill...So i dont know how much es we need to counter this.Maybe we can block a few but yeah i dont know man...
ing:the_melkor

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация