1.0.5 Patch Notes

Thanks for the new patch, I like the new look of the exalted orbs.
I just tried out coc and I have to say that everything seems to run smoother.
I must totally not pay attention to other people's builds, I didn't even realize there was a ST CoC build.
just curious if people actually tried their CoC build out before they started whining ?
i just dont see how a 0.01 cooldown to CoC is a problem. but i havent played CoC so i actually have no idea.
"
Iamponch написал:
just curious if people actually tried their CoC build out before they started whining ?
i just dont see how a 0.01 cooldown to CoC is a problem. but i havent played CoC so i actually have no idea.

From my experience my core build is fine there's many many CoC builds out there with the popualr ones being

Quillflurry and ST

Those two what I just mentioned were the ones that got hit.

Mines a discharge into firestorm upon Double strike so it didn't even remotely affect me in fact it buffed me lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Kimboed написал:
First - OMG I finally am first on a thread :D

Congratulations. You have won at life.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
This really hurt the DANMAKU build as well (CoC / EK) build.
Question that may have been answered: Is it useless to link multiple of the same attack to CoC now? I had 3 EKs linked to it so it had a high chance to cast all 3. But if it is limited to one due to the 10ms cooldown, I might as well swap those out for some support gems.
CoC needed more of a CD...maybe double what they did.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt написал:
CoC needed more of a CD...maybe double what they did.

Go away no -.- would of uninstalled
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I like the CoC change (assuming I'm reading it right). Though it may be a nerf to 5/6L CoC since attaching multiple spells to it is less effective, it's a buff to 4L CoC with one spell attached. It makes the gem more viable for the majority of players, a good thing IMO.

One thing I'm wondering though; is the CoC cooldown calculated per linked spell (like CwDT and CwS) or is it per CoC gem? Or something else?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация