Season Six, Event 1: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

Just read very carefully and slowly that quoted message again bud
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I want to get clear about this : is this a solo race or a party race? It seems most of time, if it is solo, they will way "xxx solo"; if it is party, then they will say "xxx party". But in Descent, DC, EL, etc., it is solo without saying....

Anyways, I just want to be clear about this.
OOPS, I saw the fine line....

Ignore me, please.
There's always a whiney bitch in the race threads.
The new race season looks great so far! Crysacks will always cry but this season will surely hold tons of fun for all players who just play rather than whine because they'll never win anything at anything.
I don't expect to win any races as I'm still really new at the game, but with a positive attitude and some practice this season I just might surprise myself. I wish the whiners would go back to wowbitchcraft now, but they'll ragequit soon when they see that they suck at this game too and won't have victory handed to them on silver platters.
Congrats to dumptruck and teddy and all the top 40 finishers in the 1week race- that's hella fine work you all did guys and you deserve every bit of accolades and props you get from your finishes!
"
zummy123 написал:
I want to get clear about this : is this a solo race or a party race? It seems most of time, if it is solo, they will way "xxx solo"; if it is party, then they will say "xxx party". But in Descent, DC, EL, etc., it is solo without saying....

I'm not certain, but it seems to me that if the race is not explicitly solo, grouping will be allowed.
"
seanmeals написал:
"
zummy123 написал:

I'm not certain, but it seems to me that if the race is not explicitly solo, grouping will be allowed.

It is solo. If nothing is stated, it is always solo. It also does say solo in the Rules list just above the information.

Also, http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747016
Последняя редакция: Hassefar60. Время: 9 янв. 2014 г., 5:43:28
What do they mean with " Fixed Seed" ? couse this is the first time i've seen that in a race name.
"
Hassefar60 написал:
"
seanmeals написал:
"
zummy123 написал:

It is solo. If nothing is stated, it is always solo. It also does say solo in the Rules list just above the information.

Also, http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747016

thx for clarifying
"
Weertangel написал:
What do they mean with " Fixed Seed" ? couse this is the first time i've seen that in a race name.

well, you probably didn't race a lot, did you?
It means that the seed for the RGN is fixed, so instances have always the same identical layout.

In other words, if you do ledge runs, they all will have the same map layout and the map will always show up fully.

"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
So this race is 100minutes long? or have i missed something?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация