The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

could we see some screenshots of your defence tab?
Do you plan on updating this build with the new passive tree we just got? I would like to play this for the new mini expansion and I alrdy have all the gear from a previous burning dishcharger I have the 6l2 off max Searing touch a 4 off max koams the new fire belt and I would like to see how you put the new tree together.1
Same. I have a lvl 75 Templar currently using this build and I would love to have an updated tree so I can keep playing this character after the new patch hits.

I'm concerned as to whether we will still be viable with Flameblast nerfs & less life & stuff on the tree now.
"
faraazahmed написал:
Same. I have a lvl 75 Templar currently using this build and I would love to have an updated tree so I can keep playing this character after the new patch hits.

I'm concerned as to whether we will still be viable with Flameblast nerfs & less life & stuff on the tree now.

It will still be viable, if not better. There will be more life than there is now, even with less life on the tree. as seen here

As for damage, people are saying the flameblast skill got nerfed by ~15%. BUT with the tree changes fire, burning and DoT damage are closer, requiring less travelling time, so that means we can get more. Also note that since less life nodes are required that also means more allocated towards damage nodes. So theoretically flameblast is a bit better.

just in case OP doesnt get around to updating the trees here is some rough trees

Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8pTxpsgpudrhZvpwgSaSSq2CQXHBhlNuk2xXF542r60h8CFy8EBzI0ZOeD21XWVcaApDpYrJjxbDbYIbBJGzT3Ko2XhexVLpSvt4dlEFgsnEyzl5VSU5f0PV9tGSL0bAsNjRzcLUdQQow2pLHljp1jXfJVS2HiJpXlGbQ4-_WXl0V8Fr8Pq1M1m7XDOspKUUysR31bKk0VICzp3Q1br04qKaU_J0rIbqq18jWS2L0OSOOEdoK00cgM_o9N46ZX_gryRTrh

Shadow
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2pLFVS-WOYeKdYyaVXfIWvw5ID6sRllM1f8abtRzcwzoZig2Nykr7CWwLUUz22iL0rEcaj20ZfVuX9CpNUlM_JxUgl5U9X0rILOlMs26q3Q0EB7XyW6-D2x8CNZJOKlXGNsUyNNi9KaU6WNgkr7esmKcIh2XxbJ2uEFg22CGwGmwSaSycSRs09xZv5CIXHBhlKo2XhSSqKU-1BHF57FUulDbpgptdxuNq-tJG1xcv7SBk5-FzVdaLjICkn988Be98gzgUTQSzogDwH-OEdoK00cgMp

Scion
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCW-eykrDOlFMm7WsR1M1fVsPqypNFr8_JxUgJpVKyCzpYeJuqt0NVUu18luvjDY1kk4qpLFQQv6P2L0ppeWOLUdN4_4KnWMc3KZX8kVd8g2NOuEOSGwL44Qi9HaCbRm00Zf0yAxSU5eVPV9MswQHg9sfAlXGNsUyNDpY2CSvt6yYpwiHZfFsna4QWDbYIbAabBJpLJxJGzT3Fm_kIhccGGUqjZeFJKopT7UEcXnsVS6UNumCm13G42r60kbXFy_tIGTn4XNV1ouMgKSf3zwF73yDOBRNBLOiAPAf
Последняя редакция: Archey. Время: 17 авг. 2014 г., 5:27:18
Thank you, that is very reassuring.
I recommend if you plan on using koams heart for the strgth this path gives.
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8abMWKna4Wb69spwgSaSSqTP_YJBccGGU26TwtNsVxeeNq-tLGrh8CFy-3PgQHMjRk5_4Kg9tMs6-3VdbyRdi9VcaXlYdlgKQ64TWSOlhSUxBYple18v6PrJg9X5f0LJxN426q8WxtGUrINtghsCL0PydJGzT3bAsqTSqNl4UNjRUgfVvsVS6UHNws6axHLUfdDVBCW6-MNk4qpLHlGVVLKaXljrQ4YeKdY_v1JpVd8peXFr8OSEV844R2grTRyAw=
I want to try this with the new league - does someone have the MoM/EB variant with the new tree? the old links don't seem to work :(
I'm trying Scion Flameblast but with Arctic Armor. I probably need more life, but it's for Rampage so we'll see:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABt9bbWS2osZCDCSaVYeJVS4w2pLHYveWO_gqdYxzcXfIOSG0Zl_RSU5eVPV8EB4PbHwJVxjbFMjQ6WNgkr7esmKcIh2XxbJ2uEFg22CGwGmwSaSycSRs09xZv5CIXHBhlKo2XhSSqKU9xeexVLpQ26YKbXcbjakbX7SDhc4uMn988Be98EZZ_xqKjwfOVIAhnFbjIW5YyRnG0DJMn6roNfFfJKPqCx_noQYe3PuUZtDj79ZeXRXyCHtsLBVu86sBUakMI9Hrm52rUfLUEgzgUTaIA8B9MswVCQZbQ9a6zLR9Ffg5cavpVrkSrj6aCEN-w
I wanted to try this build for ages (since I first say it, halfway through last league), but few things always concerned me... Iron reflexes - is this really the best way to go? I like my evasion, especially with Ondar's against those pesky chaos damage archers... I understand Kaom's prolly best in slot for chest due to high life and crazy damage boost, buuut its one of those items Id rather sell than wear myself, being too scared to drop it to random lag/my stupidity/flicker strike chaos mobs/my stupidity and so on, so Im considering cheaper options. Is AA + Cloak of defiance good enough for this build? Anybody ran it this way?
Also, is Searing Touch a must? Call me paranoid, but id rather grab Perandus and some block nodes + rare scepter with spell and fire damage over it... is it doable? Or will the damage loss be too big? Or its just me being paranoid and cold snap+prolif is enough to keep mobs at bay as I burn them?

EDIT:
My take on the build, thoughts?

EDIT EDIT:
does fire pen work with burn damage? wouldnt Empower work better instead?
Последняя редакция: benjiwoosh. Время: 1 окт. 2014 г., 15:25:36
Hey guys. I haven't played my flameblaster since 1.1.0 and i wonder if this build is still viable. I'd like to start it with new SC league. Are there any new trees already?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация